Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$179
GardenInn.com
US$161
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$170
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$110
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
Priceline
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$290
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$159
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$166
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$158
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbigger resortslazy riversyear oldsspring breakindoor watersummeragesblastwaterslidesgrandkids
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Checked in late on 12/15/17 - there was another couple at the front desk and they were changing rooms because they said theirs was dirty- that should have been my 1st clue. After a very slow check in, we drive around to the closest door to our room and notice that where you should insert your key to gain access to the building is completely torn off. Get to the room and notice it looks NOTHING like the pics on the internet-- very much in need of some updating. The heater/air conditioner was filthy and caked with dust. The bathtub had a dripping faucet that we could not get to stop. The refrigerator had some jelly like crap in it, and the mirror had some sort of film on it - I won't mention what my husband thought it was. Since it was late and we were exhausted we didn't say anything. A couple hours later, I needed to charge my phone - when I looked behind the nightstand I found several condom wrappers, and wadded up kleenex. So disgusting! When I got home I read some of the reviews for the hotel and noticed that 1 month ago someone else posted that they too had found condom wrappers behind the nightstand! Unacceptable. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel at all costs!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We traded our time share to stay for a week as we always go to Wisconsin for thanksgiving.. I really wouldn't recommend this hotel might be nicer in the summer when you have kids with you for the pools but the restaurant and bar were closed most of the time we were there Have to admit I was pretty disappointed...the safe had a piece of card board in it to hold the door shut. really not to sure if it worked..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

In need of updating. Curtains had some kind of staining. Bathroom grout was black. Walls needed painting. Floors need to be steamed. If someone smokes on their balcony, that's okay with the resort... But the smell comes into your room. Did not use the resort facilities. Over priced. Went through booking site. Not doing that again either.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Lauren D, Director of Sales at Polynesian Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to review. The property has 3 different phases of rooms. Original economy rooms, our popular hotel rooms and our one bedroom condos. The hotel rooms are great for those looking for a budget conscience vacation that will allow complementary access to the water park. The property also offers a higher end one bedroom condo option. We would love for you to experience the condos. They have quickly become our guests favorite. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Room smelled dirty and of smoke. Beds were very uncomfortable. Door had to be pushed closed and often would not lock. Water park was dirty. Water was cold. Kids took over the hot tub without parent supervision most likely due to cold temperature of the water in the lazy river. Had 5 people in the room and only 3 bath towels. Out side doors weren't locked and did not require any key to enter. Lack of security. Had incident in the arcade room someone walked in and punched another guest of the hotel and ran out. Lost money in the vending machine and front desk told me "not my problem call the number"

Room Tip: Go else where
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Walked in the room, totel was clogged with feces. Great first impression, hey. ROOM SMELT horrible, stains on couch and sheets. Didnt looked like the room was dusted in years. As we're sitting there bugs crawling on walls. We left to go to casino, realized I was breathing heavy, was having a asthma attacked due to breathing in the mold and mildew from the hotel room. Thank God the representative from hotwire got us a refund. Do not book here, out dated, dirty, and disgusting. Rather pay a motel without a water park then this dump.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple