Polynesian Water Park Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$59
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$94
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$160
Groupon.com
River Road Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$55
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$69
Twi-Lite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$37
US$35
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$50
Travelocity
All reviewsbigger resortslazy riverswater activitiesoutdoor water parkyear oldsspring breaksummeragesblastwaterslidesgamegrandkidsboys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I hope this finds you Robert as I was told you are the GM. I have been going to the Dells for more than 40 years. I have stayed at the Polynesian many times but it was quite some years as my son got older he wanted bigger waterparks. Now I have grandsons and this is a great place. To be honest we chose the Atlantis (my sons idea since he hadn't been there since he was 10 and he is 27 now) well we got there 12/26 and the heaters were out and pools were cold. They kindly refunded us and I immediately called Polynesian as we were there 3 times in the last 2 years. Your customer service was AMAZING. I think it was CICI and JASON (not positive but pretty sure) that listened to this old grandmas sob story and they worked hard to find us the room we needed, and understood that we only had one day, and part of it was wasted at the Atlantis *still a good resort but failed us, not their fault*. They spent time finding the right room for us, and when realizing how much time my grandkids had lost swimming, because of the whole situation they gave us a late check out. We only had one night! That they did that for us, and we didn't have to vacate our room right away was huge! I know waterparks let you use the parks on the day of check out but lets face it....working out of a wet changing room/restroom is difficult when your bags are in the car and you are working out of a duffel bag. This small act of kindness was so appreciated, that my son said, lets make this our "home base". We go a few times a year, and my home base is the Blackhawk because I travel alone, and then my kids meet up with me at times. I was so pleased he said that. At 27 the Dells mean as much to him about family as they do to me. Your girl Yvonne who checked me out was equally amazing. I can't tell you how much customer service means to me, because I was in the business for many years. Please acknowledge their great work. We can't wait to come back again perhaps at spring break or summer. By the way, my daughter in law and I raved about the 2/sheet duvet inbetween method. LOVE it and the pillows were great too....keep up the improvements!
Until next time, thank you thank you thank you

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank usadiane
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very nice clean and staff was very friendly the price was perfect!! indoor water park and game room was awesome my family and I loved it and will be going back very soon a lot of near by restaurants and fast food

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Lauren D, Director of Sales at Polynesian Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thank you for joining us over the Holiday break! We love to hear your positive feedback and that you will be coming back. We want the Polynesian to be a place that families come back to year after year. If you can, come see us in the summer. The outdoor water park is a blast too...especially for those with children 12 and under. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Checked in late on 12/15/17 - there was another couple at the front desk and they were changing rooms because they said theirs was dirty- that should have been my 1st clue. After a very slow check in, we drive around to the closest door to our room and notice that where you should insert your key to gain access to the building is completely torn off. Get to the room and notice it looks NOTHING like the pics on the internet-- very much in need of some updating. The heater/air conditioner was filthy and caked with dust. The bathtub had a dripping faucet that we could not get to stop. The refrigerator had some jelly like crap in it, and the mirror had some sort of film on it - I won't mention what my husband thought it was. Since it was late and we were exhausted we didn't say anything. A couple hours later, I needed to charge my phone - when I looked behind the nightstand I found several condom wrappers, and wadded up kleenex. So disgusting! When I got home I read some of the reviews for the hotel and noticed that 1 month ago someone else posted that they too had found condom wrappers behind the nightstand! Unacceptable. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel at all costs!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We traded our time share to stay for a week as we always go to Wisconsin for thanksgiving.. I really wouldn't recommend this hotel might be nicer in the summer when you have kids with you for the pools but the restaurant and bar were closed most of the time we were there Have to admit I was pretty disappointed...the safe had a piece of card board in it to hold the door shut. really not to sure if it worked..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

In need of updating. Curtains had some kind of staining. Bathroom grout was black. Walls needed painting. Floors need to be steamed. If someone smokes on their balcony, that's okay with the resort... But the smell comes into your room. Did not use the resort facilities. Over priced. Went through booking site. Not doing that again either.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Lauren D, Director of Sales at Polynesian Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to review. The property has 3 different phases of rooms. Original economy rooms, our popular hotel rooms and our one bedroom condos. The hotel rooms are great for those looking for a budget conscience vacation that will allow complementary access to the water park. The property also offers a higher end one bedroom condo option. We would love for you to experience the condos. They have quickly become our guests favorite. We appreciate your feedback.