Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
GardenInn.com
US$123
Hampton.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$74
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$116
SpringHill Suites
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$200
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$101
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
All reviewspool areathe breakfast areamake your own wafflesfree breakfastchula vista waterparkyogurthot tubwould definitely stay here againfree water park passesexcellent stayfront desk clerkthe room was nicebeds were comfortablewoodshoopsperksmicrowave
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place was just ok to stay at. The pool was decent with a young kids pool and the hot tub was definitely hot. The breakfast was just ok but would’ve liked to see more variety and better quality. Good for the budget.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole B
diana w, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Good Afternoon Nicole,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm so sorry to hear that you felt we were only OK. Good is definately an excuse for GREAT! I will look into all of the issues that you mentioned and see what we can do. I appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future!

Ann Kaminski

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family and I were headed to Chicago to see the Cubs play. Along the way we stopped at Americinn. So many things to do in Wisconsin Dells and we enjoyed them all. A nice place to spend the night and have a nice breakfast before headed out to have a family day.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank AtchisonGM
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was clean and well appointed for the price. Even included an adequate breakfast. We were just padding through so only stayed 1 night. It had a hunting lodge decor which was very nice! The lobby was a nice area to hang out!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laboss121
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The housekeeping did not do the job you hired them for, between them coming in my room and taking toiletry and towels, giving no extra bath soap, only one bed was made up for a double room. The floor was only spot cleaned and the sink was never washed. I was extremely upset with the lack of cleanliness of the hallway throwaway, and the North entrance floor had food stepped in and not touched in 3 days, the garbage can on the outside of the property was never disposed during my stay. I Took pictures of the horridness. The continental breakfast was the worst I ever had from any of my stays to Americann. Food was cold and bland, the cereal wasn't refilled nor was the other containers. I currently will take my business to other motels in Wisconsin Dells.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 966ambere
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Very pleased with our stay. The AmericInn is an attractive hotel (with a Northwoods feel) in a good location. But the three things that really stood out for us were the friendly staff (particularly the women working the continental breakfasts), the fact that the housekeeping staff still left a bag of towels outside your door even if you had the "do not disturb" sign hanging on your door and the quality of the continental breakfasts. My husband said to me twice, "Have you ever seen this many food options at a continental breakfast?" And also, the Mini Apple Danish is to die for. The only thing we wish the hotel had was some outdoor seating for those of us that couldn't snag a room with a balcony. But otherwise, really good experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family