Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
GardenInn.com
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$300
US$275
Hotels.com
US$123
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$116
SpringHill Suites
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$74
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$101
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
All reviewssplash padnice campgroundjumping pillowpedal carsporta pottycamp storeclose to townpool areafamily orientednice poollocation is greatenjoyed our staymini golfwould definitely stay here againplaygroundcabingame
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Super friendly staff, very accommodating!!!! My son wanted money for the game room and our family rule is if you want something you have to earn it, the owner overheard our conversation and told my son if he walked around the park and filled up a bag with garbage he would give him two dollars.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy-sue W
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here every year for the last few years and have enjoyed ourselves. A few years ago they made some nice improvements to the campground, but since then they don't seem to care what the place looks like. The area where the dumpsters are now also has an old rusting vehicle parked there. They have a quiet time listed on their rules, but loud music is still playing at 12:30 AM. The young kids working in the office obviously do not want to be here. I hoped that this place would continue to improve, but I see that will not happen.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Would definitely recommend! We stayed for six nights, along with 3 other campers that stayed for four. Great for walking distance to downtown. Showers and restrooms were always well maintained. Staff were great.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015

I ca!led Wed to make reservation for Thurs 8/6/15 . Had to call twice and got answering machine both times (6 AND 8 PM)I was told they weren't busy so could probably pick any campsite I wanted I arrived Thurs at 4:00 , there were 6 teens behind counter, 1 was working, no adults to be seen anywhere. Girl did not offer me a choice of sites, gave me # 60. We camp in a tent ,but need electric for medical reasons. We passed campers one on top of another and got to our site in the midst of them.Across the aisle from us was the back of a warehouse! and a huge construction site, big road equipment and all! As we made our way through a maze of confusing roads we saw tons of empty campsites, whole sections of green sites with trees. We were offered alternate sites on the side of the office. Not very attractive, but close to pool and bathrooms. Little did I know that the road the camground is on Hwy (12/16) is an alternate to the Interstate, lots of car noise not to mention the semi truck traffic and construction equipment rambling down that road all night and early morning long.Of courseit continued through outthe day, also. Not a tree or fence along the campground frontage to muffle the noise. Also, some sort of generator or air compressor from the store building running intermittenly but frequently all night long. Bathrooms have broken toilet seats, not to mention the pubic hair and blood on them ewww! left my shoes on in the shower So, if you are simply looking for a cheaper lodging alternative than the hotels this might work for you, but if you enjoy nature and a sense of privacy go somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank p m
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

nice family campground in a great location. I stayed at a full hookup site for a week with 2 kids. Pool and splash pad are really good and weekend entertainment was fun for kids. Being able to walk to town was a huge plus. Could use a coat of paint in the bathrooms but otherwise it's fine. Internet was less than reliable and garbage dumps right next to campground are a bit smelly and showers were very muddy by end of day and could use cleaning more often - these are picky points - I would come again. Ask for a site up the hill away from the garbage.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family