“Great view and service!”

Anchor Bay Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This place has a really great vibe. A place for kids to play, beautiful outdoor seating, and a peaceful view. I ate here for lunch and got a chicken salad. At first I was like meh because I thought it was going to be chicken salad and it was a salad with chicken on it and pecans, and a delicious fruity vinaigrette. I ended up eating the whole thing which I never do, because the flavor was so good. Just a great salad. The server was a very nice woman and was nice to the kids.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I come here quite frequently. We hold our yearly business Christmas party here and also come here on our boat very often. Food is very good and staff is very friendly. Bloody Mary's are very good too. Overall great place. Only downfalls are that on busy nights you can expect a good wait time and they could alsouse more docks. During the summer months out can be almost impossible to park a bigger boat here due to limited dock space.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Our swim class had a luncheon and it was so good. Food was great and service was right on with 33 of us. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have gone there several times for lunch and dinner with family, friends and coworkers. Also attended a wedding shower there. The service and food are wonderful, reasonably priced and you get a nice view of the Wisconsin River too. The live entertainment is a bonus too.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our drinks were good. However our meal wasn't the best. We ordered the special steak and shrimp with choice of potato. We had a party of about 25. I understand sometimes things don't all come out together but our steaks were horrible and the potatoes were so overdone they were swiverled up when you unwrapped them.
The staff were very nice but food was much to be desired.