“Always like there Breakfast..”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We usually go there for breakfast. But have had other regular meals too. Plus there desserts are to kill for. I have been very happy with the service I received. ..they seem to do the best they can.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Prices are a bit high, but the restaurant is always clean and the wait staff is always very friendly and accommodating! Good job guys & gals! Bring back your bread bowl salads PLEASE!!!!! :)

Reviewed 13 November 2016

We stopped here for lunch and had a good experience. I do question the need to seat us right next to the kitchen when there was plenty of other seating. But, I do like Perkins because of the varied menu. I ordered from the 55+ menu: chicken noodle soup & salad. My friend ordered breakfast. Both orders were very good and the coffee, too was quite good. The waitress was just ok, but as she was young, she may improve. I don't like a "hovering" wait person, but she didn't really show much attention at all, besides seating us, bringing our meals and the bill.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Came for lunch. Waitress was very attentive. Ordered unsweetened ice tea without ice and it was brought with a lemon on the rim. Unfortunately though, half of the rim of the glass was covered with lipstick. Very unappealing. My lunch was tomato basil soup and grilled cheese sandwich. The soup was very good. The sandwich was very greasy. Whatever oil they used was much to much. My parents thoroughly enjoyed all of their food. All in all it was a very pleasant lunch. Very fast service also.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

In the past we have had terrible experiences at this location to the point where we haven't gone back for years. 3 weeks ago I took my daughters there for supper, ordered the pot pie and it was as burnt rock hard as I have ever seen food. Can't believe the waitress even served it. the manager, he apologized and took my meal off the check. My daughter is in love with the smashers so we went back a week later. We both ordered them and they were great. We bragged to my wife and she came with us last night. It was not very busy (maybe 6 tables, some with food already)but took 48 minutes to get our food after ordering. We had ordered fried pickles as an appetizer and they came out so greasy and sitting on the plate in 1/4" of grease that we had to take them out and lay them on our napkins across the table. Manager and waitress walked by and never said anything. When the meals finally came the smashers were small, not smashed, very little on them. Mine was even worse. I had the country one and there was lucky to be 1 teaspoon of gravy on it and maybe 1 piece of bacon cut up. I asked for more gravy which the waitress just yelled in the kitchen for. She brought it out, I poured it on, took a bite, and then found out it was ice cold and ruined the rest of the dish. I was going to complain to the same male manager but as was going to get up he left saying to the one lady you are in charge tonight. At the end i went to pay and complain, but after waiting another 5 minutes I left the bill and cash on the counter and left. I don't know that we will ever be back especially my wife after we convinced her that the restaurant and food are worth it again.