“Always Interesting New Choices”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I ordered with Applebee's Curbside to Go. The food was ready on time and the lady was very helpful, which was fantastic, of course. And they put silverware and napkins in the bag, which was also great -- doesn't always happen.

Now for the food...

I had the mac and cheese with the honey pepper chicken tenders on it. The chicken was great, the pasta was cooked perfectly, but the cheese sauce was really bland. I don't know that I would have had any flavor if the chicken wasn't in the dish. I probably could have saved a lot of calories by just getting the chicken tenders as a side item.

My daughter got a side order of fries (their fries are always good) and boneless buffalo wings. They were really good and she enjoyed them a lot. They aren't too breaded, which is fantastic, and the mild buffalo sauce is really tasty if you're opposed to too zippy of flavors.

My mom got the whiskey bacon BBQ hamburger and it was really great. Done perfectly and very satisfying for her. It's nice to have a burger done right and very strange to see how so many restaurants don't really do that.

Overall...it was a pretty great food experience for the three of us.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Good food just a poor waitress making lots of mistakes because she was soooo busy. My husband had coffee but waited forever for refills. They need to hire more people.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My sister told me to order the chicken that came with mashed potatoes and gravy...she couldn't remember the name of the dish and either can I. It was so yummy I had to refrain from licking the plate. Now it is my go to order whenever I am here!!!! ENJOY!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We got seated right away but the waitress seemed liked she didn't care we were there. My boyfriend and I both had a steak salad. Normally it's amazing. Today it was supper spicy so it wasn't enjoyable. When we got the bill thank God we actually looked at it. We got some one else's which was twice as much as our actual bill was. The service, food and accuracy has gone down hill at this Applebees.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Applebee's has a diverse menu that includes several strong choices for those of us who are always counting calories. The food is tasty, the service friendly and efficient and the fun margaritas in various flavors really perk me up on Friday after a long, hard week.