“You better be hungry”

Four Star Family Restaurant
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Good food and lots of it at fair prices. Can't say I've seen a family place where they give you real portions for sometime, but here they do.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stopped here on our way home from Cranberry Fest. We both had omelettes, which were very good and a good portion.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

serivce was very good the the breakfast was a good omelet to split the was very good to split would reccomend anyone here for breakfast lunch dinner

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Good food at fair prices. My husband and I are big eaters and we never leave Four Star hungry! Very large homemade portions

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast one morning and it was good.
Basic breakfast food, friendly service but no real cappuccini.
I was offered a flavored cappuccino from a packet which I declined.
Nice place for a basic breakfast.