“Wedding catering”
Review of Great Expectations

Great Expectations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Recently hosted our daughter's wedding at our home. 150 attended. Great Expectations provided the catering and the service and food were both fantastic. I would highly recommend them without any reservation.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love the food here. The choices are unique and delicious and very reasonably priced. The staff is very attentive and friendly and very knowledgeable about the food. I would highly recommend it. The only downside is their limited hours, I would love to see them open for dinner. This is a hidden gem!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I've done other reviews of Great Expectations in the past. We come here 8-10 times per year because of the unique menu and interesting environment. The food and service have historically been outstanding! But the last couple of times there has been a drop off in the service level.

This week we were taken very good care of through drinks, ordering, and meal delivery, but then our server seemed to disappear. We had finished lunch and were sitting for some time before she showed up to ask if we wanted desert.

What I discovered is that she had more customers in the bar than the dining room so we were sort of forgotten.

Maybe they should have more servers, or assign them by room? But if this happens again we'll probably not come as often.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Enjoy eating lunch with friends. Always excellent food with daily specials. Wait staff was efficient and the owner stopped by the table to see how we enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I've been here several times and think of it as my "go to" place when I am not eating low carb (so I won't be back until November or so). I have never had something that was not flavorful and worth talking about.