“Great food, mediocre service ”

Grace's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Description: A family style restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Est 2014
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here several times, it's always good food. The staff isn't the best and I have seen the owners small children running around in the kitchen. 1, safety reasons 2, it's not sanitary... waitresses need more experience. I had the spaghetti and I've heard the Turkey and chicken are excellent. Food came out in timely matter.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We visited this restaurant twice when it first opened. We had a problem with the quality of the food both times, so never went back until last week. We were very happy with the quality, quantity and presentation of the food we ordered. They have a good senior menu with reasonable prices and some interesting daily specials. Our server was prompt and came by a few times to see if we needed anything. We will be going back.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The walleye fish fry was as big as my head and extremely delicious. The hamburger wad ok. Not a lot of flavor. It was clean and the staff was extremely friendly. Will try it again.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Although I'm not on a budget this food would be good for anybody on a budget and the selection was great the service was good. I've had this grilled steak average for steak. Large selection I look forward to go visiting this restaurant again

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Grace's restaurant in Wisconsin Rapids is a small town family restaurant that makes average everyday dishes that taste good, yet are affordable. Our family went there to eat for Sunday dinner and we had a very enjoyable time together. We ordered a few entrees such as grilled cheese with ham and fries, chefs salad, and chop suey. Soup or salad came with the meals and the others opted for the soup - they loved it. My grilled cheese and ham with the fries tasted great. The place was clean, the service was good, the portions were generous and the price was modest. Grace's restaurant is truly a small town restaurant that makes everyday dishes that taste good, yet are affordable.