“Good food”

Ranked #14 of 186 Restaurants in Casper
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I read the review about this place & thought I'd give it a try. Being new in town, I was eager to find great asian restaurants here in Wyoming. I walked in and there were only 3 people there so it was a great time for lunch (around 2 pm). For an appetizer, I chose the traditional spring roll with shrimp, pork, vermicelli, lettuce & cucumber. It came with a peanut sauce. Delicious! It was enough to eat as a dish alone. I also ordered a rice platter #20 Com Dac Biet - combination of chicken, beef and shrimp with a fried egg & vegetables. It wasn't bad at all. They serve it with a fish sauce (with sugar mix). I enjoyed my meal and will come back again. All in all, I spent $17 for my meal. A little pricey for just one person but it's not an Asian buffet and it's fresh.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were in the area and read the great reviews for this simple little restaurant. Service was friendly and the food delicious and inexpensive. We shared 3 large Vietnamese shrimp rolls and peanut sauce for $5.50 and both had small bowls (really very large) of pho ga (Vietnamese chicken noodle soup) for $7.99 each. So large and filling that I could only eat 3/4 of it.
Highly recommend this little gem of a restaurant in Casper.

1  Thank Pnemiller
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Had the beef, meatball and tendon Pho in a small bowl. Perfect size! Broth is very good. The cilantro and basil was limited but we got a ton of bean sprouts so that was good. The fried egg rolls are GREAT and you get 3 huge rolls in an order. Prices are reasonable and inline with other Pho restaurants I have eaten at. Service was very good.

1  Thank HungryTraveler13
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I had passed this little place a hundred times looking for something new for lunch over the past few years. Finally decided to stop in three weeks ago to experiment with some new foods. And it was an experimnt. I ordered chicken rice noodle soup and it came with a side dish of sprouts, leaves, jalepeno and more. I had no idea how to eat this!! Now I know to just stir it all in the humongous bowl of soup. Cannot describe how good the flavor is!! I love this food. Give this place a shot. Well worth it.

1  Thank BAtheyWyo
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Very, very good eats. Good PHO in Casper? NO !!!! Great PHO in Casper!! We are not just saying it we mean it. This is a great place to get away from your normal meal to experience a great meal. We have never been unpleased with our choices.
Hope you will enjoy it also..We did.
Enjoy

2  Thank Ron S

Been to Pho Saigon? Share your experiences!