Motel 6 Casper
Hotels.com
US$93
US$97
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious enough for us, though not really roomy. I thought the room fit the price - no extras. We paid extra for Wifi streaming capability, but then discovered that was for only one device. The one good thing I liked was the lack of noise from neighboring rooms!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

......Clean and comfortable - the AC was broken and would only blow out hot air.. but other then that good stay for the $ . Non carpet Floors seem very smart but make upstairs neighbors more noticeable .

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Very late arrival and they took care of us great.

South side balconies oh as a great over look of the Casper mt. 2 nd floor is best

Watch for deer. In morning.

Close to a lot of thing to do. Great restraint near by

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I arrived in the wee hours of the morning and was able to check in quickly. I like that there are no surprise fees with Motel 6. The room was modest, but had been renovated in the past year or so, and was quite pleasant.

I personally wish more rooms were kept simple and inexpensive. This was my least expensive room during my two-week vacation.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the freeway for a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I was really worried when I checked in. Office smelled of old cigarettes. We are from a city where smoking is not allowed so we really noticed it. Our room was small but adequate. The room had been remodeled and everything was updated. The pool was out of service on a hot day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family