Motel 6 Casper
US$139
Hotels.com
US$109
GardenInn.com
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$88
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great value for money. Clean room and super friendly staff who went out of their way to meet everyone's needs at this extremely busy time. Nothing was too much trouble plus fresh coffee in reception. Great atmosphere during the Eclipse Festival.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at this motel after a very long drive from Oklahoma. The hotel room was clean and quiet. Housing is apparently a bit tight in this market because there were several traveling nurses and similar temporary workers staying here. Overall, this was a good representation of the Motel 6 brand with a good room rate in a reasonably nice location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed here 10 days. I had to be moved twice. Once because the room didn't have a fridge or a microwave and then the second time they were having AC Issues. However, they were super nice at this location and extended my stay very easily without jacking up my rate. The rooms are clean and updated. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great price. We had two rooms that were clean. They do have a modern feel for a one night stay it works. No breakfast. There was just coffee. Shower is strange. Really small and low pressure. It was good enough in total. That is why the 3 stars.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I had not stayed in a Motel 6 for many years. This stay reminded me of why that has been the case. The room is extremely basic. There was only one towel. It is a good thing that I did not have anyone else with me on this trip. There is an extra charge for Internet usage. The sign outside mentioned Wi-Fi, but not a charge. This seems a bit deceptive. There was a leak in the shower head, which left a puddle all over the bath mat on the floor. It seems like the housekeeper should have mentioned that to maintenance and gotten it fixed. There is also nothing provided for breakfast. This is a very minimal motel. On the plus side, it is a very inexpensive option.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Casper, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our rates and the inconveniences you experienced. We are glad to be able to provide Wi-Fi to our guests and apologize for the dissatisfaction you describe with our policy. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.