Motel 6 Casper
US$97
US$110
US$130
Residence Inn
Super 8 Casper West by the River(Casper)(Great Value!)
US$93
Courtyard Casper(Casper)
US$109
US$98
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

So glad they are dog friendly, and not expensive. But the bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Both my hips all night long and the next day were so sore. I have never had this problem before.
Room and bathroom was clean. Staff, well not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Lol

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fun_n_Fussy
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Arrived early due to "no traffic as predicted". Kaitlin told us they would gladly get our room ready by 10:30. The room was very clean with plenty of towels. As said by another reviewer, the staff was super friendly and helpful. Glad we stayed there.

Room Tip: First floor near the office
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Great value for money. Clean room and super friendly staff who went out of their way to meet everyone's needs at this extremely busy time. Nothing was too much trouble plus fresh coffee in reception. Great atmosphere during the Eclipse Festival.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at this motel after a very long drive from Oklahoma. The hotel room was clean and quiet. Housing is apparently a bit tight in this market because there were several traveling nurses and similar temporary workers staying here. Overall, this was a good representation of the Motel 6 brand with a good room rate in a reasonably nice location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed here 10 days. I had to be moved twice. Once because the room didn't have a fridge or a microwave and then the second time they were having AC Issues. However, they were super nice at this location and extended my stay very easily without jacking up my rate. The rooms are clean and updated. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo