Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$159
Hotels.com
Hilton.comUS$159
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$159
Lol.travelUS$172
All reviews pool table bright colors modern design huge tv direct tv body wash oatmeal lobby area hot tub small room great stay indoor pool would stay here again breakfast was delicious bed was very comfortable hotel room fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was very compact and lacked drawers for socks and undies so we had to keep getting in and out of our suitcases in crowded spaces. The fridge was on the floor. The long counter was only about 12” wide so it was limited to small things.

We were able to manage with it just being the two of us, but I have no idea where a family would be able to put things.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Maribel Perez, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at the Tru by Hilton Cheyenne. I apologize for the delayed response and I am saddened to see we were not very accommodating to you. Please know that your review is not going unnoticed and changes are being made. Thank you for your honest and valuable feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Unless you want to stay in a multicolor full college dorm room at Hilton prices, avoid staying at any of the Hilton ”Tru” hotels. They are a rip off for anybody wanting a comfortable stay. Between zero amenities in the room such as no carpets but hardwood floors, no place to store your belongings, it really was an absolute waste of time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
Maribel Perez, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at the Tru by Hilton Cheyenne. I apologize for the delayed response and I am saddened to see we were not very accommodating to you, we understand that our Tru brand is not for everyone.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

We had a great time. Cheyenne is a great little town. This hotel was so nice and modern and clean. Staff was friendly. We wished we had been staying longer but we were heading to another city. We will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your positive experience at the Tru by Hilton Cheyenne. I apologize for the delayed response, but I am so glad you found our hotel to be accommodating to you! It is very common for guests to take time to fill out a survey only when they wish to report an unpleasant stay, so we really appreciate that you took a moment to respond.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

My family and always stay at the hotel right by this one every time we are in Cheyenne. However, since the price was lower (and I’m a Government employee), I decided to give it a try. From the moment I walked into the lobby it reminds me of another hotel chains modern style of hotels. I loved the color, the look, the design and all the options in the lobby. The lady at the front counter was very helpful.

Upon entering my room, I noticed the “room cleaned” sticker that the housekeeping staff applied to the door/door jam after they cleaned it. The room was very small and quaint but everything looks like it fit perfectly. Again the same modern design used in the lobby carried over into the rooms. I absolutely loved the room. But that bed...it was so COMFORTABLE and so much more comfortable than other hotel chains.

Due to COVID restrictions I was told that the pool area was not to be used and the workout facility needed to be scheduled. Plus I didn’t even venture down to see what was offered at the complimentary breakfast.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again after the COVID restrictions are FINALLY lifted.

Room tip: Apparently the west entrance door is “having fits” and I couldn’t get it to open during my whole stay. Ice machine is only on the 1st floor.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Great place. Clean, showers are great, safe. We were traveling through with a trailer and nothing was damaged during our rest. We also brought our dogs with us who were very comfortable during our stay.