1,118 results
All reviewsplayer pianofire pitluxury hotelopen hoursbeautiful hotelrodeo groundsexercise roomindoor poolloved this hotelfront desk staffbreakfast roomfresh fruithot tublobby areabuffalo billfree breakfasttrail town
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is my most favorite hotel! I travel 1.5 hours just to stay here for a weekend! You will never see another like it. It has that wild west feel--very modern, yet rustic. The rooms are decorated with area history. Staff are very friendly. Kenny is a favorite, and we miss him on the evening shift!! This place is very clean and carefully decorated. I could stay here for a few days and never leave the hotel, itself. Play games, watch movies, order in, and go to the hot tub, over and over.

Room Tip: Regular rooms and fancy suites available; pet friendly (first floor).
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
CelesW, General Manager at The Cody Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

We agree! Kenny is fantastic. Thank you for returning to stay with us.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great stay at The Cody. I stay there every year when I'm photographing in the area. Room very comfortable and staff bends over backwards to make your stay a memorable one. Highly recommend. I think I'll sell my yellow pickup, though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay. We appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Thank you so much to Crystal, Celiese, Gary, Stephany, JC and Leslie!! These folks are warm, welcoming and go above and beyond daily! I spent 10 days in this lovely hotel and had one of the most relaxing vacations that I've had in years!! The hot tub and sauna were perfection! I look forward to staying with these fine folks again! Again, many thanks to you all!! :)
-Pat W.

Room Tip: The King room is spacious and super comfortable!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pat W
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Ok its a bit out of town but they do offer a free shuttle bus to run you around if you do not have a car. Great Hotel with very friendly staff and the rooms are really nice and very comfortable, Staff are very helpful and there was coffee and cookies for us on arrival.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is a five star, pet-friendly hotel for a three star hotel price. We will absolutely stay here again when we are in Cody. The rooms are super clean and well appointed, the lobby and other amenities are warm and inviting and the staff are very friendly. We are staying here for five days, and I couldn't imagine doing that anywhere else.

Room Tip: If you have dogs, you have to stay on the ground floor. Really, any room is awesome as there's not much to see out the windows.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple