US$189
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$245
US$220
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$319
US$275
AmericInn by Wyndham Cody(Cody)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
A Western Rose Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$142
US$135
US$197
US$150
US$120
Bear Tooth Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewspatty joplace to staybuffalo billnext morningcabinranchyellowstonemotelfridgedamrodeofishing
Reviewed 10 June 2017

As another reviewer here stated, Miss Patty Jo was a no show. When she wouldn't answer her phone on the drive up, I had a bad feeling about it but had hoped for the best. We drove 16 hours with our 20 year old and 16 year old kids with us, only to get there and the place was a ghost town. There were several notes on her front door from other travelers from all over the world who had paid and shown up that day, only to find no one there. Repeated attempts to call her were met with voicemail.

As we waited, a group from Sweden pulled up, and Miss Patty Jo actually called one of them back... when she asked Miss Patty Jo what the deal was, she simply replied: Come back tomorrow. And hung up. And then set her phone to not taking any calls.

WHAT THE HECK were we all supposed to do!?

Afraid we'd not find a room, I was actually glad we'd taken our 3/4 ton Dodge truck with a 5th wheel hitch. I was prepared to have to buy a fifth wheel the next morning and haul it home a week later if we couldn't find a place with a vacancy. We did find a place, and while it was cramped accommodations, it was a roof over our heads.

Needless to say, I've stayed a lot of places, from Mexico to Montana, from Florida to New York, and never ever ever... ever... ever... have I ever had this sort of thing happen. I don't even recommend buyer beware. Just stay away.

Room Tip: Just stay away.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Misty K
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Patty Jo was a no show. We waited from 3:30 to 5:00 in front of the office( locked up) and called dozens of times(voicemail full) with no answer. We had reservations for 2 nights. Finally left and found rooms elsewhere. Buyer beware- especially during busy season.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MarcHow50
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Nice place to stop before entering park. About 25 miles from park right on the entry road. Owner very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, Bed comfortable, Good TV, wifi reception. Great views and pretty property.

Room Tip: If coming from the east get dinner before arrive. Restaurants are not close.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Only stayed for one night, while passing through. Just 30 miles from the West Entrance to Yellowstone.

Check-in was a breeze. Owner very pleasant. Each cabin had 2 guest rooms. We stayed in one with 2 queen beds (mattresses too soft for us). The beds took up most of the room. Couple wooden desk chairs to sit on, otherwise had to sit on bed. Unfortunately, it was stormy the night we stayed, so we couldn't enjoy the picnic table outside.

Bathroom was decent size. Shower enclosure seemed new. Very clean. Plenty of linens, shampoo and conditioner - smallest soaps have ever seen, but good for one night stay.

Coffee maker, fridge and microwave provided. No breakfast in morning, but provided rice Krispy treat and some dried fruit. Decaf coffee as well, which was nice.

Views were very nice!!

Overall would give 3.5 stars.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MyTravels033
Reviewed 11 September 2016

$365 Mistake.
I made this reservation by mistake. Was looking for a lodge close to Jackson Hole and this property popped up. The price was good and the pictures were nice, so I booked this property for 2 nights from Sept 22nd 2016. After I have checked directions I realized that property is somewhere 300+ miles away from Jackson Hole airport. I have called the property owner Patty Jo immediately and tried to cancel my reservation. She told me to speak with Booking.com and cut me off. Next call was to Booking customer service. Unlike Patty Jo, people there were polite and understood reservation was a mistake. They called to Patty Jo but she refused to cancel. I called to Patty Jo again. She told me to talk to Booking and cut me off. I tried to call back and she never answered. I have sent emails and she never answer. She lied to me that Booking is holding my cancelation request. It was she, who refused to cancel.
I will never use this lodge due to unbelievable rudeness of the owner. I will certainly let the Park County community know how rude was the owner.

The bottom line: stay away from this property and read all negative reviews first, before booking. And, if you still book this property, God forbid you need to cancel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo