All reviews hard boiled eggs continental breakfast room was large biscuits and gravy next morning bed was comfortable the breakfast area laundry room one night stay motel microwave cereal yellowstone rodeo
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Since I was did not have a car I chose this hotel because of the proximity to the airport and the shuttle service they provided to the airport. When I inquired about shuttle times at check in, I was informed that the service was no longer available and I was given a card for a local taxi service. You should change your web page when hotel services are no longer provided and additional costs are incurred by your guests.
Room was adequate for a one night stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Front desk area was very attractive.
Our room was pleasant but was not wheelchair friendly. There is an airport (unknown size) beside the inn so if staying longer I may have been concerned with noise. Did not hear any planes during our stay.
Breakfast bar was slim. Two cereals, oat meal, boiled eggs, a few danish, small biscuits and gravy.
Overall not bad, but would probably try another hotel if we visited again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Poor customer service. Outdated. Spa was right in front of the check in desk. No privacy for my wife and I. Plus the work out room was also the spa room. Next time I'm coming to cody I will be looking for a better place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam s
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Well. No elevator hard to access room with a sprained ankle. Room was HUGE! 4 beds for two travelers. Receptionist was hard to understand. It nice. Outside of town. There was a small park next to hotel. It is directly next to airport.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We just finished traveling for 12 nights across the country. This is the worst hotel and the most expensive out of the 9 other states we visited. We set a budget of $150 per night, this was $200! Any other hotel at $150 or less was much better. Just look in the corners of the room they have not been cleaned for a very long time. The moldings are falling off, the bathroom grout has not been cleaned in years! Maybe Cody Wy believes they are Veil Colorado! Beware, the prices are higher if you have more than one person in a room. What a joke! Also, the AC does not work and the beds are bad if you have a bad back!

Room Tip: All rooms are dirty, old hotel not maintained.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family