Cody Motor Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$180
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$119
HolidayInn.com
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$160
Kings Inn Cody Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$85
Buffalo Bill's Irma Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$80
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$150
BestWestern.com
US$169
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$149
TripAdvisor
All reviewswould stay againspent one nightmain streetlarge roomrooms are cleancontinental breakfastpetmotelsofayellowstoneratesmuseumlaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Right on the main drag amongst all the restaurants and bars. Great parking and and huge clean room. Free WiFi and the best shower pressure you'll come across!

Great price as well. Would stay again.

Only lack luster feature would be the continental breakfast, but just go to Grannys across the street and you will be glad you did!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My pets were harassed. They called me a Sick [Female Dog] about 18 times in a row, they posted defamatory notes on my mirror, watched my car's comings and goings, invaded my privacy and told me that I 'do not deserve to have animals.' This is after two days in their Motor Lodge. Meantime, the reality is that both my cats were scheduled for dental cleanings in Cody immediately upon arrival, my cat with kidney probs had blood work done and met the local vet for fluid therapy within an hour of our arrival in town, and the reason they opined that I was a slob is that I was organizing paperwork on the second bed seeking my cat's most recent blood work which the vet had requested for comparison purposes. The cats had two fresh litter boxes, two bowls of water, fresh wet and dry food, and new catnip toys.The problem apparently is that they don't like single women from Seattle with new Subaru Outbacks who travel with their cats.

When you have two cats that you have had since kitten hood, and a Motor Lodge tries to take them from you after 48 hours, that is pretty alarming. I rescued them thank god. I think the goal was to gain access to my paperwork, and commit identity theft. I really did not appreciate the barrage of obscene and defamatory language that I was met with after completing my two-hour mission of photographing a buffalo at dawn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Savvy T
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Spent one night at Cody motor lodge. We travel often and stay in all types of lodging. I am a bit OCD about cleanliness and often choose upscale modern chain motels known for cleanliness. We had a last minute trip to Cody and there were few left available. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. If you are looking for a new and modern, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for absolutely spotless, large room, good price superb location and AMAZING WATER PRESSURE, this is your place. This hotel is right on the main street in Cody and you all walk to restaurants, stores, museums etc. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Great location on main strip in town
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We got stuck in Cody due to a Spring snowstorm, it was still snowing, and the pass to Yellowstone was closed. Since we were there early in the day, we spent time in our room. There was a very comfortable sofa to watch TV, the room was warm, and the laundry was on the same floor, about 6 doors down. The ladies at the desk were so nice- in fact one was from Florida near where we live!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Very clean. Pet friendly, definitely animal lovers. Friendly and accommodating staff. Quiet and relaxing. Great coffee. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants, breweries and shops. Will definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple