See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

As soon as I opened the door the smell of dog pee was overwhelming!! I tried my best to not make a big deal as my husband felt bad because it was the first of many places we tried that had a room available, but it was awful!!
The room was clean enough, the bed was comfortable. I I couldn't sleep due to the smell!!
Trust me, I am no princess, I rarely complain but it was bad!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We three Sisters stayed at this motel. Jan.17th - Jan.23rd, 2017, room was pretty clean, except the, little, kitchen floor and coffee pot, otherwise other areas were very clean... The beds were very comfortable and smelled clean... The owner Nancy was very pleasant and helpful, brought over extra pillows and clean towels when needed.
Price was a lot less then the motel/hotels in Cody !!!! Would stay at the Wigwam again !!!! Thank you Nancy

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandi d
Reviewed 11 June 2016

We stayed there back in 2014 for 2 nights. The office staff - old lady like others said definetly had some sort of problem. Rooms were small but reasonable and clean enough.
Biggest drama though was about 8 months later I checked my credit card as usual and there was a $500US charge on it from this outfit !! Like others I phoned but no answer. I then called the local Police Station and had a very helpful man. He visited the motel and called me back saying she would credit me.
I emailed her and she was appologetic about things. Anyway next thing I was charged another $500US from her !! All the time she swears that no credit card numbers are stored there and that it must have been Exepedia !! Long story I was finally refunded. If you read other reviews here it seems to happen a bit so try to pay cash would be safest or stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Careful using credit card here !!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Terry F
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Please, please, please...when planning your trip to Cody, Wyoming - make your hotel/motel reservations well in advance - so you will not be like us - who were forced to stay at the Wigwam - since there were no other places available when we arrived in Cody at 4 p.m. in the afternoon! That's all I'm going to say about that! Just a little warning!

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank BobandMunda
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Stayed here over a year ago and just had my credit card charged for a very large sum, so do not use your credit card !! Very few motel rooms available at the time in town so booked two rooms and used my card for one of them. Big mistake.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends