Wigwam Motel
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$145
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$265
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$124
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
BestWestern.com
US$169
US$235
A Western Rose Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$219
Hotwire.com
US$199
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Stayed here two nights on our way through Cody going to Yellowstone on the motorcycle with my fiance. After running out of gas twice and being on a bike in 108 degrees then fighting the mosquitoes, rain and cold in Yellowstone this place was good enough for me. Smelled weird and the carpet did have stains but I have kids so my carpet probably isn't the best either. I would stay here again if in the area. The other places in town are outrageously priced. If I have any credit card issues I will post again but so far I was only charged the two nights. My fiance especially liked the parking because the bike was close to our room where we could keep an eye on it.

Room Tip: don't come here with a big camper or trailer parking lot is small and simple great for cars and motorcycles.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

As soon as I opened the door the smell of dog pee was overwhelming!! I tried my best to not make a big deal as my husband felt bad because it was the first of many places we tried that had a room available, but it was awful!!
The room was clean enough, the bed was comfortable. I I couldn't sleep due to the smell!!
Trust me, I am no princess, I rarely complain but it was bad!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We three Sisters stayed at this motel. Jan.17th - Jan.23rd, 2017, room was pretty clean, except the, little, kitchen floor and coffee pot, otherwise other areas were very clean... The beds were very comfortable and smelled clean... The owner Nancy was very pleasant and helpful, brought over extra pillows and clean towels when needed.
Price was a lot less then the motel/hotels in Cody !!!! Would stay at the Wigwam again !!!! Thank you Nancy

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandi d
Reviewed 11 June 2016

We stayed there back in 2014 for 2 nights. The office staff - old lady like others said definetly had some sort of problem. Rooms were small but reasonable and clean enough.
Biggest drama though was about 8 months later I checked my credit card as usual and there was a $500US charge on it from this outfit !! Like others I phoned but no answer. I then called the local Police Station and had a very helpful man. He visited the motel and called me back saying she would credit me.
I emailed her and she was appologetic about things. Anyway next thing I was charged another $500US from her !! All the time she swears that no credit card numbers are stored there and that it must have been Exepedia !! Long story I was finally refunded. If you read other reviews here it seems to happen a bit so try to pay cash would be safest or stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Careful using credit card here !!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Terry F
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Please, please, please...when planning your trip to Cody, Wyoming - make your hotel/motel reservations well in advance - so you will not be like us - who were forced to stay at the Wigwam - since there were no other places available when we arrived in Cody at 4 p.m. in the afternoon! That's all I'm going to say about that! Just a little warning!

Stayed: July 2015