All reviews safe place to stay microwave rates rags motorcycle desk accommodations
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Fairly average sort of rooms. Everything is pretty dated. WiFi included, breakfast is not. Good location within walking distance to Cody downtown. Room rate was $130, which is nearly twice what I would have expected. Do yourself a favor and give Rodeway Inn just up the road a try first - better rooms, good breakfast and much cheaper.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Fran S, Owner at Carter Mountain Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for your review on our family motel. We will address the issues you've mentioned. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I was very impressed with this place. Was prepared to take what we could get, expectations very low, but we were over the top surprised. This room was very spacious, with two queen beds, very very clean, lots of extra furniture, a couch, a dining room, a full refrigerator, toaster, microwave, kitchen sink, dishes! The shower was wonderful, the bathroom was very spacious. The bed was dreamy. The rates were way reasonable. We have stayed at a few places in Cody. This could be the best. Very comfortable. Loved it! No complaints.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. I like downstairs for easy access to the car. I use earplugs, so upstairs neighbors don't bother me.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your great review on our family motel! We certainly appreciate your input and kind words. You made my whole week! We hope to see you again one day. God Bless You... Fran & Ken

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Owners are onsite and military veteran owned, which is nice to considering I'm a veteran. Very nice and informative about local area. My daughter and I stayed for one night and The beds were so comfortable, cozy rooms that are very clean and quiet. Park right outside of your room. I will definitively stay there again next year when I pass through. Oh and the bird in the office is awesome, he loves people.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel W
Fran S, Owner at Carter Mountain Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for your kind review of our family motel! This means so much to us. We hope to see you again in the future!
Be safe traveling and returning to your home.
Fran

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The queen size room is very nice although not very big. The location is perfect in the enterance to Codi. It is not far from any place on the city. The receptionist was very nice.Easy check in. Reasonable price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice review on our family motel! We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to write this review.
We wish you safe travel in America and back to your home in Israel.
Fran

Reviewed 4 August 2018

A good place to stay. The room was very nicely decorated and clean. Good free WiFi in the room. Parking is right in front of each room. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since I was traveling on a cycle, she offered me a couple of rags which was great to use to wipe the dew off of the seat in the morning. A good location. No breakfast offered, but several restaurant are in close proximity. A little expensive, but it is a tourist area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Fran S, Owner at Carter Mountain Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you so much for your grand review! We wish you safe traveling and hope to see you again!