“great”
Review of Chutes eatery - CLOSED

Chutes eatery
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This place is great. Shane and Keri run the place amazingly. Im very impressed by there management skills. I had a girl named charlie as my waitress and she was friendly and on top of everything that i needed. I didnt even need to ask for drink refills. The food was cooked perfectly and the amount you get is worth the price. We will be coming back.

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Service was decent. Food was pretty fair I enjoyed a few meals here. The ladies outfits were probably the best. Thanks Kailyn!

Reviewed 12 December 2014 via mobile

We had the taco pizza. The pizza was good. Took a long time. Don't even try to order a drink from the bar if your not a regular they look right past you and serve the regulars, even if they are standing behind you

Reviewed 2 November 2014

The Chef at Chutes completely out does himself. The food here is by far the best I've tasted in all of Wyoming. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Chera-Mia R
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Yes, we were a large group (24), but as the place was virtually empty otherwise it was surprising that it took nearly an hour to get drinks and 1:45 to be fed. The food was good, but wine in a plastic mug was something of a surprise.

1  Thank Sarum_Castle