“Great place!”
Review of Rib and Chop House

Rib and Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Rib and Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Gillette
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Latest location of the Rib & Chop House restaurant company that began in Livingston, MT in 2001.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a great restaurant featuring steaks but it also has an extensive menu of seafood and other things also. The staff were friendly and attentive. The food was excellent and served hot. I liked it that the waiter asked me to cut into my steak to assure I had the doneness I requested.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is one very busy property! For good reason! The food is fabulous, the servers are fabulous and the parking is easy and the customers all seemed happy to be there! It doesn't get much better than that. I wish I could have order many more things on the menu but we ordered a Ribeye Steak and fish&chips and they were both just excellent! We would make this place a stop whenever in Gillette!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Been coming to the Rib & Chop since it opened in Gillette. Prices are actually good, some might think a little high but for the quality of food and service you get, I don't. Don't pass on the steaks, any of them! The key is in the Montague-Steakhouse Broiler!

The wait staff and bartenders are great at what they do without being overbearing! If you don't like your food they will make it right!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was awesome! The ribeye and baked potato that I had were perfect... Everyone in our party of four was delighted with the staff, the restaurant as a whole and the food and subsequent price, which was about $125.00 for four - very reasonable!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was nice and restaurant very nice. Good service. Steak was a total disappointment. Very bland. Baked potato was hard and not very warm. My husband had the salmon and said it was good. That is the only reason I gave the rating of average.