Wingate by Wyndham Gillette(Gillette)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$149
US$134
Fairfield Inn
US$79
All reviewswater parkeach eveningbig bathroomwaterpark areafront deskdouble queen suitegreat hotellots of eating placesfree cookiesclean and friendly staffroom was cleanmany choicestraveling throughsofa bedwould stay here againhot tubhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Bathroom was dirty when we checked in. Also made the reservation based on the pool that was advertised and when we went to the pool, found out it was owned by another company and you had to pay to use it. MY BE if the fee.had been reasonable, but it cost more than our rec center does.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
CountryInn G, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gillette, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Good day, Ms. Molly,

Sorry for the inconvenience you had encountered on your stay at the Country Inn & Suites, If you only let us know about the bathroom we could have change you to a different room or have a housekeeper go and clean it. As for the water park we didn't charge you any fee because you are a radisson rewards member.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The country inn and suites was very centrally located with friendly and helpful staff. We stayed in a 2 queen plus sofa bed suite, it was clean and comfortable and enough space for my family of 6. The pool was WARM and very fun plus I was happy to see lifeguards on duty. Breakfast area was very small but the food was good with a wide selection of hot and cold items. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
CountryInn G, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gillette, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My family and I stayed here from 2/2-2/4. We went without hot water from 2/2-2/3. We did not have hot water to get ready in the morning and had to go without a shower until the evening of 2/3, because we had a commitment for an all day event on 2/3. Due to not having a hot bath Friday night, my baby was extremely restless and that meant little sleep for all. Also, 2/3 my family and I were enjoying the pool and we got kicked out due to the staff feeling overwhelmed with all the people and never received an answer as to why we couldn't stay in the pool area... I am extremely upset about my stay. I paid $205.00-- for something that was a joke. I sent the manager a email and called him. I am requesting a $100.00 refund. I will pay for the services that I received but I want some of my money, because my experience was horrible!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
CountryInn G, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gillette, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Good day,

We apologized for the inconvenience you have encountered while staying here at the hotel, The hot water problem was fixed at 7:00 AM of 02/03, our maintenance staff stayed the whole night fixing the water heater system and only got the parts early morning since the heater system broke down around 9 - 10PM on 02/02.
Please understand that the Water Park attached to the hotel is not part of the Country Inn & Suites as stated on the sign at the front desk, the reason the lifeguards shut down the water park are, First - the kids are getting out of control and won't listen to the life guards they are just avoiding for someone to get hurt or injured since some of the kids are pushing other kids down the water slide. second - There are adults inside the water park that are drinking alcoholic beverages when it states on the sign inside the water park and every entrances that alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the water park. The lifeguards warned them about the beers and alcohol but they still continued and didn't listen. The lifeguards have the authority to shut down the water park if there are incidents like these.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CountryInn G, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gillette, WY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Reviewed 10 December 2017