“SMALL BUSINESS AMAZING FOOD”
Review of Philly Shop & Co.

Philly Shop & Co.
Ranked #34 of 90 Restaurants in Gillette
Description: Philly Shop & Co. is unlike any other sandwich shop in Gillette, WY. Not only are we home to the Western U.S. pork belly Philly, but we also serve our food in a building made from recycled storage containers. Our mouthwatering menu will keep you coming back for more. Need some caffeine? We serve coffee in our drive-thru, too. Enjoying a cup of our coffee is the perfect way to start your morning. We will be open every day of the week from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., so you can enjoy a Philly cheesesteak as often as you want. Stop by our sandwich shop as soon as we open our doors.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cool hangout place with great food! Ive never eaten inside a shipping container, now I can say I have! Phillys were big I could barely finish mine. Great portion of meat, veggies, and cheese. They must deep fry the bread. Good flavor for sure.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Okay, so I noticed funnel cake fries on there menu. I thought, sure ill try them - I have a sweet tooth. WOW let me tell you what! Amazing! Nothing like ive ever had before. If my husband gets Phillys and forgets my funnel cake fries he going to have to go back from now on.

1  Thank gomixing307
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I had a late and I was right 'on point'. Actually better tasting then city brew, and cheaper. Will be back !

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2021

Great food and love the drive thu! Quick when I dont have time to go inside. Decent prices and menu items you dont see at a normal joint.

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Alot of food for a good price. The original philly was my favorite- loved all the cooked veggies on it. I liked how the food is made fresh. Takes a little longer, but I know it never sets under a heat lamp.