Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskoutstanding hotelgreat breakfastbreakfast attendantwifi worked wellbusiness travelercookieseating placeswould definitely stay here againroom was cleanrapid citywithin walking distancehotel is locatedin towngas stationnice propertycleaning staff
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

It was a perfectly nice stay. But the price is not warranted - staying during the week has its consequences for the non-business traveler. Reception was warm and welcoming, enjoyed the complimentary water in the work out room, and breakfast was typical free breakfast. The towel art on the bed was a sweet surprise - but not worth the +$100 price tag over regular rates for these travelers. Feeling gouged ....

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Lorraine Y, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear BabsdeAustin,
First off, let me start of by saying thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Gillette, Wyoming! I am very glad that we were able to accommodate you during your time here. I am delighted to hear that you did enjoy the towel origami and our continental breakfast! Thank you for your feedback of our hotel. We do hope that if you are ever back in Gillette that you would give us another chance at accommodating you! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 28 June 2015

So much nicer than the Holiday Inn Express we stayed in last night in Brandon, SD! Friendly staff at front desk, with suggestions for things going on around town on a Saturday night, plus a talented cleaning staff who left towel "sculptures" and washcloth soap holders in the room - cute. I recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Lorraine Y, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Dear 2007Europe,
Thank you so much for recommending our hotel in your review! I am very glad that we were able to accommodate you comfortably during your time in Gillette, Wyoming. I am also glad that you enjoyed the towel "sculptures" and your overall stay with us! We would love to accommodate you again, so if you are ever back in town please come and see us!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

ALL of the staff were extremely helpful, professional, accommodating, and friendly. The room was very clean and housekeeping did an excellent job of keeping it clean as well as making up feel comfortable with their friendliness. Breakfast each morning was very good and Peggy and Billy were off the charts for friendliness, professionalism, and service. The front desk workers were eager to help anyway possible. I've never stayed at Holiday Inn with such exceptional service. The hotel is located in center of town and easy access to the interstate. Rooms were not cluttered or small. We also noticed the hotel was quiet. The pool area was very nice. I do not think I've ever rated a hotel 5/5, however this one was deserving. I highly recommend and we use Holiday Inn Express hotels often and this is definitely one of the best!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear C_hart22,
I cannot begin to explain how much the team and myself enjoyed reading your review! We really strive to create outstanding experiences for our guests, and it sounds like we did just that for you! Thank you for recognizing each department of the hotel, it was a pleasure to have you as a guest. We appreciate your business and also appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. When you are back in Gillette, Wyoming please come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Very nice staff and very helpful. The only issues I had was my last morning there I could smell really bad cigarette smoke in my bathroom and I was on the second floor. So not sure where it came from as I am not a smoker and never have been but it was awful. I was somewhat close to the smoke area outside downstairs but not sure if that is where it came from. When I ask at the front desk about smoking in the hotel they said no smoking allowed..so sure hope they figured it because it would be enough to not make me want to stay there again as I hate cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear dent7,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience! I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the smoke odor that was in your room. We are a non smoking property and have had housekeeping deep clean, and deodorize the room as we do understand that the odor of smoke can be very bothersome. We appreciate you informing us so that we could take further action regarding this matter. We do hope that you will give us another chance in accommodating you if you are ever back in Gillette, Wyoming! Thank you again dent7.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

If you want a place where they will care about your comfort, awesome service and home feeling, this is a definitely a place to stay. Karen and the rest of the team at the front dest are so helpful. Calisha has been making sure my room is up to standard. The breakfast team made sure everything was full every time. I just love the place.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Lorraine Y, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Dear Alimasi,
It was such a pleasure to read such a wonderful review from such a valued guest! Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for recognizing our wonderful staff members. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We appreciate your business and also for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you soon Alimasi!