Holiday Inn Express Gillette
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskoutstanding hotelgreat breakfastbreakfast attendantwifi worked wellbusiness travelercookieseating placeswould definitely stay here againroom was cleanrapid citywithin walking distancehotel is locatedin towngas stationnice propertycleaning staff
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is the best HIE that I have stayed in--and I've stayed in alot of them. Very nice property inside and out. Lobby has Prairie style architecture. Very dog friendly-- including a tennis ball and dog biscuits at check in. Front desk was very accommodating to meet my request of first floor room near an exit. Things of particular importance to me were the paper plates/bowls instead of Styrofoam, nearby places for a dog walk, the excellent care that Sarah gives the guests at breakfast, and evening cookies. P.S. Gillette has a nice dog park.

Room Tip: Stay far away from the ice machine, if possible.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Good day homegirl2017;
Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to write an amazing review for the Holiday Inn Express Gillette.
Our mission is to "Make Friends One Guest at a Time" and I love hearing when our team does this. I look forward to sharing your comments with our team.
We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels take you to Wyoming.
Thanks for being our friend.
Best regards,
Debby Zolnoski

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed Friday and Saturday nights. Great front desk service. Breakfast attendant was wonderful. Rooms were clean and stocked. We will stay here again. Great, family friendly atmosphere. Beds were comfortable. Room was spacious enough for a cot.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks for sharing your stay experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Express. We love to hear about our guests experiences. We are so happy to hear that we provided you with a family friendly atmoshpere and great front desk service. We look for to seeing you in your future stays and will be happy to provide you with the same great service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Good location and fairly clean. Staff was so-so, check-in girl on first night was rude. Front doors broken so lobby and breakfast area super cold. Parking lot not plowed after snow. Breakfast was the worst I’ve ever had at a Holiday Inn franchise. Complete garbage.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
HIEGillette, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

We appreciate the feedback that you have provided about your recent stay with us. We are always looking for various ways to improve and really look to our guests for their honest opinions. I am truly sorry to hear that your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express did not meet your expectations. We are so sorry for the inconvenience that the Lobby doors being broken caused and want to let you know that these were fixed as soon as someone was available to come fix them. We want to let you know that your opinions are very important to us and that we will look into all the issues that you brought up so that we can continue to improve and provide great guest experiences.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Great Hotel, excellent staff, very nice and quite room, so nice and fluffy. Would surly go back again!! I was not able to use the breakfast due to my early am customer visit but it looked well stocked and appealing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
HIEGillette, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express! We strive for providing our guests with great hospitality and making them as comfortable as possible. We are delighted to hear that you would enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I found the staff friendly and professional. The fitness center and pool/spa were excellent. When I arrived they provided a candy bar with my name typed on the label thanking me for my business. Gratitude is always attractive. Breakfast was great and the room was updated, comfortable and clean. Overall and A+ experience. As a 100+ night a year traveler I get tired of the quality lapses in some of the hotels I end up in. they sweat the details at HIE Gillette.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HIEGillette, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Carl O,
Thanks for the amazing review!! We really strive for great hospitality at the Holiday Inn Express Gillette and its great to know that we provided this for you. I am so glad to hear all of the little details that made your stay a top shelf experience. Your review has been shared with the team and we would truly like to thank you for all of your feedback.