Best Western Tower West Lodge
Arrowhead Motel(Gillette)
Rodeway Inn(Gillette)
Mustang Motel(Gillette)
View Hotel
All reviewsburger kingbreakfast couponsattached restauranta couple daysgas stationroom was cleanhighly recommend this hotelpizza hutpassing thrushower headhot tubroad tripgreat pricestaff was friendlyloungeivanconference
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Great hotel, spent 1 night on cross-country drive. The town is nice, the area of the hotel seemed nice. Gas station/convenience stores walkable distance. Room very nicely appointed and clean (including sanitized tv remote), everything worked well. Air conditioner worked well. There is a train track near the hotel at the back and train can be heard but I am a light sleeper and it wasn't loud enough to be a problem. Otherwise room very quiet. Housekeeping was quiet and respected my Do Not Disturb. Bed very comfortable but IMO pillows too fat. Easy check-in and -out, staff pleasant. Voucher for restaurant next door for breakfast was nice but get there before cut-off time. Overall a great value and very nice stay for a good night's rest.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole B, General Manager at Best Western Tower West Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review. I sure hope if you are ever in the area again, we will be able to have you as our guest. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The room was a bit dated and dark and dingy, but there was really nothing wrong. The hotel came highly recommended by a local Avis agent so I had expected something better. However, the price was right compared to other hotels in town that were posting on-line prices from 50 to 100% more. The biggest disappointment was the cocktail lounge which was too smoky to sit in and take advantage of the free drink offered by the front desk. I travel a lot in the US, Canada, Europe and South America and this is the first time in 8 years that I have been in a bar or restaurant where smoking was allowed

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Nicole B, General Manager at Best Western Tower West Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We did complete a full remodel over 2014 & 2015. Smoking is still allowed in bars in Campbell County, each county in Wyoming determines their own laws on the subject. It is not allowed in restaurants however, and the complimentary drink could have been ordered in the dining room. I apologize for your inconveniences and hope you would choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here on the way home from a business trip. Very clean, staff was very attentive and the food at the onsite hotel was excellent. Received two free drink coupons and $5 breakfast coupon. We had flown in on a private plane and motel picked us up on the shuttle. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly appreciate that you took your time to complete a review. I sure hope we will be able to have you as our guests again.

Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Great service and nice hotel! Staff was friendly and attentive. Price was a little high, but staff and service made up for it. Nice pool and great location. Got to enjoy discount at local restaurant and close to Cabelas.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole B, General Manager at Best Western Tower West Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we will be able to have you as our guest again. Thank you for completing a survey, we appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Disgusting place. Pillows are hard. No elevator! Had the lug a heavy cooler up to second floor. Entrance to front and restaurant reek of smoke. The pictures look great because they are of the front but the actual rooms are out back in some apartment style buildings.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Nicole B, General Manager at Best Western Tower West Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

I am disappointed to learn you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our hotel does not have an elevator for only a two story building. But, we did have ground floor rooms available the evening of your stay, and would have been more than happy to meet that request had it been made.

I am not sure what is meant an apartment style building, but we do have a very large building of almost 200 rooms that was completely remodeled in 2014 & 2015 by the guidelines of professional designers.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate everyone's personal preference for pillows. Our pillows are newer and the required brand of all Best Western properties.

Smoking is allowed in our bar, but not in the restaurant or lobby. Again, I apologies you did not enjoy your stay.

Kind regards-