“Anniversary dinner”

Lotus Organic Restaurant Bar Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Lotus Organic Restaurant Bar Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 150 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Made reservations two days in advance and when I arrived, I was happy I did. The restaurant fills quickly. Was given a window table which they were holding for my arrival. As of now, the restaurant is BYOB but they do have non-alcoholic beverages on the menu. Priced very well, and very friendly for vegan, gluten-free, as well at traditional diets. Care is definitely taken in the food and preparation of the menu. Will return and suggest to my friends! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I'd heard a lot about Lotus and seen in on the tele, so I was expecting it to be good. The menu looks amazing and it's got a lot of choices too! We were pleased because they serve breakfast until 1430 which was what we wanted.

But unfortunately the service and food did not deliver. The wait staff were very friendly but we must have sat for 10 minutes before we even got tap water to the table. The tea I ordered, they didn't have, and they took ages to bring our drinks (2 were just bottles you open from the fridge and one was a latte that was so weak it was not worth drinking).

My partner ordered the scramble but was given an omelette which was dry. I ordered the beef pho with chicken, which sounded delicious on the menu but was very disappointing when it was put in front of me. The menu described mung bean shoots and cilantro but these came separate to a bowl of chunks of chicken and noodles and there was exactly three leaves of cilantro. The broth should have been aromatic and flavourful but it wasn't.

Overall, the service was friendly but slow and the food was very average. A shame because the menu is enticing.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh delicious and good value
Both dishes were yummy. Close to square. Easy walking distance. Nice vibe

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Get there early because it gets packed, but it's well worth a wait if it's necessary. Everything on the menu was great. Great for vegetarian and vegan options, friendly service and terrific location.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The food and the people at Lotus are so good and the atmosphere is awesome as well. I wish they would make a cook book the food is so good! I love the smoothies and the food and servers are always consistently timely and friendly. Great place. Wish there were more places like this in Jackson