“Anniversary Dinner”

The Grill at Amangani Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill at Amangani Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 150 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we've been here. Great view. Very expensive. I mean, rooms here are like $1500 a night, so this gives you an idea of some of the clientele. We have a cabin out of town so we are used to more modest restaurant prices. But....everything about the restaurant is great, so if you feel like splurging, this is the place to do it. I'm sure we'll go back.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

What a lovely place to take in the stunning view. We were served by a very lovely wait staff. The food was wonderful and worth coming in for. Don't forget the lovely gift shop too:)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I had two dinners at The grill at Amangani during our 4-night stay.
The cuisine is simply disappointing versus my dozen previous stays in other Aman properties.
The overall restaurant atmosphere and food quality are not up to the Aman standard I am used to have:
- extremely noisy (waiters and customers with children screaming),
- unmastered cooking,
- starter straight out from the refrigerator,
- school canteen-like dessert.

The management seems to have forgotten a well prepared meal is part of the luxury travel experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

What spectacular Views, Food, Plate presentation and SERVICE!
Truly exceptional! Amangani is a bit challenging to find but well worth the effort. A week day lunch is perfect as you will probablyly have the outdoor seating to yourselves.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I dined al fresco at Amangani on a weekday in late July.

All dishes were excellent and if it's summer, paired well with rosé. For appetizers, I recommend the watermelon gazpacho. For entrees, I recommend the fish tacos.

Overall great service and we had amazing views from the patio.

1  Thank DougJ25