“Delightful Valentine's Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway and Pearl St.
Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We went for Valentine's dinner and loved it! The service was attentive without being annoying, the food was wonderful and the coctails were excellent.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Having a very similar menu to the Snake River Grill a few blocks away, I think dish for dish Trio is a better food experience. The atmosphere is lively, and a great mix of ski tourists and locals, even if the locals are just the staff, because they get involved with you. Regardless, service was great without being overly friendly and trying too hard. We asked for opinions and we got them.

I had mussels which were absolutely great - the broth was one of the most flavorful i've come across. I also had a side of the waffle fries with blue cheese fondue which pretty much was a game ender for me. This is my new all time guilty pleasure and i have not stopped thinking about it since i piled them in my face at dinner.

Later I had a bowl of their white bean kale soup with homemade lamb sausage. The flavor was bold and hearty and layered and wonderful.

I don't remember what my wife had because I was intoxicated on blue cheese fondue, but she loved it.

Great place.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

With no reservations, in nearly peak season, the very accommodating people at Trio promptly gave us a prime table in this lovely, fun, hopping, place-to-see-and-be-seen ... as well as EAT ... establishment. The crowd was diverse, from the chic and casually fashion forward to the everyday residents of the Jackson area. Our server made us feel very much welcome. We enjoyed 'a generous pour' and a casually elegant dinner of salads, pizza, and a grilled Halibut dish. One BIG problem Trio has: too many tempting dishes, you immediately want them ALL! But you can get over this issue, it's simple: go to Trio several times! We were only in Jackson for one night, but we'll be returning to the town in just a few weeks and we'll definitely hit Trio a couple of times ... or even more ... when we're there. Go! You will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was not as expected. We were seated near the hostess and the traffic was uncomfortable. They need a change there.

Food was mixed. My chicken was very nice but the risotto was bland and not seasoned well.

I was hopeful but walked away unfulfilled.

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Within walking distance of the town square. I would recommend making a reservation. We did not have a reservation but were able to get two seats at the bar. The arugula salad is so good. The bread and basil oil was also amazing! Portions are so large. My fiancé and I shared the Shrimp Risotto which was plenty for both of us! Moderate prices and great wine selection.