All reviews front desk breakfast ambassador truck stop in town working order room was clean perfect stay the breakfast area exercise room newer hotel up to date king suite hot tub staff was friendly waffles we've stayed fitness center
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stopped in Laramie on a family road trip and the hotel was great! The room was large enough to accommodate all of us. The pool was very small, the smallest I have seen at a hotel. Wi-fi worked well. Breakfast was good - waffles, cereals, oatmeal, and other hot breakfast items - and the staff were all very friendly! Near Snowy Range Road.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Raj P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Nise-hawks

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us. People really enjoy our breakfast, and I am good to know you enjoyed the staff. My coworkers are great at serving our guest. Please come stay with us again!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The good things here are very good, but there were enough annoyances that I have to lower the rating. We stayed in a very stylish but compact king suite. Loved the separate microwave/refrigerator area. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was delightful. On the other hand, the a/c unit, complete with roaring fan, was controlled by a wall thermostat that cooled to several degrees below the setting. When we bumped the thermostat up ONE degree, the unit began blowing heat. It took almost two hours for the unit to stop blowing constantly. Breakfast was ok standard fare; the breakfast lady was adorable and there was Chobani yogurt and chocolate milk, but the serving space was very tight. Juice was in carafes. The morning we were there the juice concentrates were not properly diluted and we ended up with orange and apple sludge. Hope this is not a regular occurrence. Great location in Laramie; easy on/off for I-80.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Karen B,

Thank you for the honest review. We have since fixed the juice machine so we will not have that issue for you again. I have reported the A/C issue to my engineer and he has already fixed it so the next guest does not have the same issue. I hope to see you back here again so we can give you the five star service you deserve!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Although the rooms need some updating, as always, employees make a difference. Breakfast Ambassador Linda represents the organization with a smile and excellent customer service. Find her when you go down for your morning meal.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Camcbride,

Thank you for the great review. Linda know just how to make people smile first thing in the morning. Please come visit her again some time!

Raj Patel

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Typical Marriott. Room was clean, breakfast was good, pool was nice, staff were helpful, A/C worked great, plenty of parking.

Worth a visit if you're on a road trip. Maybe a little far from the center of town if you want to walk back from a bar.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Christine C, Accounts Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay NATOPatsFan! We take great pride in providing a clean comfortable stay and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed 1 night at this hotel while on business. Clean room, updated decor. Comfortable bed and pillows. Microwave, mini fridge in my King room. The most impressive thing was the free breakfast!! Chobani Greek yogurt, which I've never seen offered in a hotel before, great fresh fruit selection (pineapple!!), waffles, breads, muffins, hot selections too. Staff was very friendly. Pleasant stay. Only downfall...not directly by any restaurants. Closest is about 1 mile away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Christine C, Accounts Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

CruisinSarah, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay! With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Pineapple and strawberries are some of our favorite additions to the new Fairfield Inn breakfast. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our offerings!

Thank you again for your comments and come visit us again soon!