“Saved my butt”

Little America Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Little America
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I was riding across country on my bike and hit some nasty weather. I thought this place that advertised by Billboard would be a tacky tourist trap.

Wrong!! They had GREAT rooms, GOOD honest food, a good bar, and everything a traveller could need. At an honest price and value.

Now I want to find the other ones. Bless, you, Little America

Room Tip: It's so nice to walk out your front door and see the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The rooms are VERY out dated and in my opinion uncomfortable. I was given a room in a building that had 2 bus loads of field trip teenagers, and the walls nor the door are sound proofed well at all. The grounds are so large, that the walk from the check in desk to the room is rather extreme after a 14 hour work day. No wifi capability as far as I could find. Food was acceptable and staff all seemed friendly enough, but at the end of the day, I was looking for a good nights sleep, and was unable to get that at this location. Date of stay was 10/14/16.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

For SW Wyoming, it's a good choice. The room was large and clean, with a retro look. Not much food available, consider bringing a picnic with you. Convenience food available at the truck stop. No town nearby, so come self contained.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Stayed with my mother who is slowing down but not wheelchair bound. The handicap room was large, clean, but at the far end of the property. I was pulling a big trailer and could not park close to the room so my mom had to make the hike. It was quiet and pleasant after that.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I used to love staying here but NEVER again. I waited in line for nearly 20 minutes at 11 pm to check in. My room is the size of a postage stamp and didn't even have a fridge or microwave. For the price, I'll stay in Rock Springs next time. Less expensive, way better service and get a lot more for your money
What a disappointment.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank hutchlm

Been to Little America Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Little America Hotel

Address: Intersection of I-80 and US 30, 6945 State Hwy 374, Little America, WY 82929
Region: United States > Wyoming > Sweetwater County > Little America
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Little America
Price Range: $108 - $125 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Little America Hotel 3*
Visit an oasis of luxury service, surrounded by beautifully groomed grounds. Whether it is spending time in one of our 140 guest rooms, taking a refreshing swim in our outdoor heated swimming pool or just grabbing a bite to eat from one of our two hot delis/grills, you can feel the Little America difference. If there is anything you need for your auto or rig, you will find our Repair Shop and convenience centers up to the task. You will soon find that it is our attention to detail and our customers that makes the difference - and keeps our guests returning again and again. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Little America Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.