Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews red fox saloon rental shop grizzly grill grand tetons cozy cabin gas station jackson hole living room dog sledding two queen beds minute drive off the beaten path long drive front porch national park coffee maker stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

We stayed two nights at Togwotee Mountain Lodge, the last two nights in September before they closed for the season. Our room on the main building's 2nd floor was clean and comfortable, but quite dated. Sheets were pilled and rough. Weather was a bit warm, so we slept with the window cracked, which was noisy due to trucks on highway. We had to request soap at the front desk as none was provided in bathroom. Being "end of season," all employees were clearly ready to get out of town for their next adventure. Restaurant (Red Fox Saloon) was open for dinner on our first night, but was out of many items. We didn't even try the second night. Our waiter was very nice and attentive. He told us that while breakfast was not available in the morning, there would be pastries and coffee available in the lobby. Wrong! Coffee was available, but no pastries anywhere on property.

While this was not our most favorite lodging experience, it served our purpose, which was a reasonably-priced facility near Grand Teton National Park. I don't believe I would stay here again, especially at end of season.

Room tip: Rooms facing the highway can be noisy due to road traffic.
1  Thank lauray781
Reviewed 5 October 2021

We stayed here one night in a cabin on the way to Yellowstone. The cabin was quite spacious with 2 rooms, which included a kitchenette. It was quite comfortable, the beds were comfy, everything was quite clean. There were 2 tvs and wifi, nice little front porch. The restaurant and gift shop were closed, as it was a Sunday, but the lodge itself was very nice. It was great for our dog, lots of nice places to walk. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed one night at Togwotee Lodge on US 26 east of Grand Teton National Park. The lodge was in a fantastic location in Bridget-Teton National Forest. I stayed in a standard lodge room on the second floor. My overall experience was mixed. In addition to the benefits of the location, the lodge rooms were well furnished and the bed was reasonably comfortable even if a bit dated. The temperature during the day I arrived was near 80 degrees and the room was pretty warm and stuffy (there was no A/C). That made sleeping somewhat difficult. The bigger problem was the noise. I could hear TVs and conversations from surrounding rooms clearly. Also every time someone moved above me, loud creaking and thumping was heard. Thankfully I travel with earplugs, but be aware before coming. The restaurant was closed on Sunday which was the date I arrived. While disappointing, a nearby establishment (Hatchet Grill) was open and had an excellent menu. For me, Togwotee Lodge served my purpose which was to be near Grand Teton Park for a reasonable price for one night. I would be hesitant to stay for a long duration due to some of the issues I’ve addressed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TrailTrekker15
Reviewed 22 September 2021

This lodge is a great place to spend the night on the way to Yellowstone National Park. They have a hotel, plus lots of little cabins with two queen beds and a kitchenette. It is famous for snowmobiling and dog sledding in the winter. It was built in the fifties, and they are log cabins. Very quiet and restful.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

The sheets on the bed were a very poor quality as they were very pilly and felt like sandpaper. I asked for new sheets from house keeping and was told they were low on inventory and couldn’t give me any new ones. I ended up taking the top sheet off and covering the bottom sheet.
The arms on the sofa were grimy.
The metal baseboard heater in bathroom juts out by entrance of door. My husband sliced his toe when entering in the middle of the night. Should have some protection on it.
It’s a haul from the National Park to the lodge.
Wifi was inconsistent.
I would not recommend the Togwatee Mountain Lodge.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Connie L