Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$109
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Priceline
HamptonUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
All reviews great hotel king suite front desk staff jackson hole small town fitness center waffles would stay here again in town staff was friendly hot breakfast stayed one night road trip yellowstone accommodations parks tetons
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2021

We traveled to Pinedale for a bike race. The front desk was very friendly, and our room was spacious, very clean and had an extremely comfortable mattress. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stuart Lamson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We're so glad you had a good stay and hope you come and visit again sometime!

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

The location of this hotel in Pinedale is not bad. I used it as a base for Teton national Park and it's not a terrible drive. Stayed the previous night in Afton and this town is a little bit closer and easier to reach. Anyway, the hotel is an average Hampton inn as expected. The room I got, I King studio sofa bed, was spacious and well laid out. It was in pretty good condition, not no but modern and clean enough for me to be comfortable. That was comfying, towels were a little bit too small, but the main problem with the room was the HVAC unit. Very loud no matter what the setting. Both on heat and AC and regardless of whether you set the fan to high or low it's a very loud white noise. Breakfast was not great, even for Hampton inn. Items were undercooked and not hot. Two unmasked guys in the kitchen chatting about the tires on their trucks and coughing a little. Breakfast needs improvement. Otherwise it was a satisfactory stay if you're not a light sleeper and can deal with some AC noise.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Stuart Lamson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

I'm sorry your stay wasn't better, we will try to do better next time.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed on my way back to Colorado from visiting Yellowstone and Grand Teton. Hotel was very clean. Front desk agent was personable and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Easy to find and plenty of parking. I can see why they are the top rated hotel in town.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We try very hard and it's nice to be appreciated. Hope you can visit us again if you are up this way!

Reviewed 5 September 2021

The Hampton is still probably one of the better hotels in Pinedale, but it is in need of updating. The carpets are getting worn and the walls and such are getting beat up. The rooms are quiet and the staff is nice; however, the price is getting too high for the experience your getting.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with, and sharing your feedback. I will be sharing your thoughts with our ownership. I hope you will continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2021

Getting in out of the hotel side door using my key card was exceptionally nice considering I was traveling with my 2 pets.
Breakfast area was super clean and I liked the fact that they had a large tv with the weather news.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stuart Lamson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

We're so happy you had a good stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we hope you will come back to visit again sometime!