All reviewsmotorcycle tripmicrowave and stovefull size refrigeratorrooms are spaciouspansapplianceslaundrydeskwifitetonspropertybathroomjacksonbedsyellowstone
Reviewed 9 September 2017

A group of ten of us were touring the State on a motorcycle trip. At check-in, everything was ready when we arrived.

The rooms have full kitchenettes and and very well appointed and very clean.

The property does not have a pool or and complimentary breakfast. It does cater to work crews who have longer stays.

This was a good place to stay and I would recommend it to anyone travelling through the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Octavian D, General Manager at High Country Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello pool2062,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward in serving you in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice restful stay here and found our room and beds to be comfortable and clean. There is a full size refrigerator and a stove and kitchen in the room which we didn't use but thought that was unusually nice for those especially with extended stays. There is wifi and laundry, etc as well.
Staff was friendly and location was convenient. Glad we found this place on Trip Advisor since all was full in the Tetons and Jackson area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Lrides,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review your stay. I'm happy that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi and clean rooms. We look forward in having you over in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stayed at this "Hotel" for 5 nights to see the eclipse in Jackson. Upon arrival the lobby looked to be under construction but no sign indicated such. The room looked very bare and it did not seem like it was a hotel.

I had several issues with the room right away. The floor and carpet were filthy and turned my socks black, the grout was black on the tile in the kitchen, the bathroom door could not be closed and it it was you needed another person to push it open from the outside and the fan in the bathroom did not work as well. The provided kitchenware was very melted, worn and poor quality. While cooking with a pan it began to warp and burn the food in one spot. There was no fire exit map on the back of the door and there was no fire alarm, there was a place for a fire alarm and exposed wiring. The doors also had no additional locks for safety which would be very helpful since there are no peep holes installed. If someone knocks you have to ask them to announce themselves or risk it. the 'high speed internet' is a joke. If you can connect, it takes over 5 minutes for the authentication page to even load and forget even trying to run a phone and computer at the same time, it will become so slow its not worth trying. Their fitness room looks more like a bad personal gym.

The worst of the problems in my opinion was the visible bloodstain on the box spring that was exposed. I told front desk about these issues and rather than providing a proper guest service experience she immediately turned away and told 2 people. I was never given an apology for all of the issues with my room. I even told them upon check out that I was unhappy with my stay and still got no concern from the staff. This is by far the worst place I've stayed. I should have paid $85 a night for the Best Western or Hamden Inn at least there I know they have policies and procedures in place to insure guest satisfaction.

Room Tip: Not worth your money
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello Alice O,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay and to apologize for all the issues you have experience through. There is no reason to have a room that would make our guest feel unsafe and would like to let you know that we are taking all our guest comments very serious and make the changes need to improve our service and property.
As you probably notice our property is undergoing a much need it upgrade in all areas and I would like to reassure you that all the problems mentioned in your review will be addressed during the upgrade.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we hope to see you on our property in the future to experience all the great upgrades we are making.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

After driving 13 hours straight, we came in and asked if vacancy and price of room in order to rest our weary eyes... needed to check out our bank info before booking but the cell service had been slow due to the influx of people in town for the eclipse, as a result we had difficulties accessing our bank account information via cellular data. We asked if we could access the wifi while we stood in the lobby, to which the woman rudely replied we could not access the wifi until we booked a room. Thus placing us in a catch 22, couldn't book the room without checking our bank account and we couldn't check our bank account without booking the room. I said to the woman "based on your attitude alone I don't want to stay here". We proceeded out to our newer model Audi and initiated our search for a room again while parked in the lit parking lot. At this point the clerks decided to call the police on us. Apparently in pinedale it is suspicious to look for a room to stay while safely parked. We proceeded to continue to look for a place to stay, we lucked out on the opposite side of the street at the pinedale lodges.

After grabbing a sandwich at the gas station and walking back to the new room at the lovely pinedale lodge (for half the price), three police trucks and an SUV were circled around my vehicle where we were harassed for the better part of of an hour before we were allowed to walk into our new room. This was the rudest welcome to any town I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Not only is this hotel crummy and under repairs, the staff is horrid, suspicious, and apparently are pleased at wasting taxpayers resources for absolutely no reason other than a grudge against regular business. Jokes on them, we got a nicer hotel for half the price across the street, and the gentleman clerk was supremely nice, even gave us a discount for the trouble the other hotel put us through + free wifi. Geeeesh! What a crazy lady!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theyslc
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Many people on business stay here because it has a full kitchen. You can cook your self a full meal or pick up something at the grocery store to heat up. Can make your self coffee or tea and some breakfast instead of eating the yucky stuff most hotels have for breakfast. There is no hot tub, pool, or bar. More like home.

Room Tip: Full kitchen at a great price.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Octavian D, General Manager at High Country Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Hello Diana M,
I would like to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel and for taking the time review our property and service! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.
Hope to welcome you again soon.