US$85
Sundance Motel(Pinedale)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$130
Hotels.com
The Log Cabin Motel(Pinedale)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$142
US$129
Gannett Peak Lodge(Pinedale)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Free Internet
US$134
US$124
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot tubpool arearoom was cleanhot breakfastnice hotelmain roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulsmall townbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastmountain manwafflesroad tripstayed one nightfresh fruitin townjackson hole
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

10 years ago, this was one of the best places to stay in the entire state of Wyoming. That is no longer true...

Now, (June 2018), this is an establishment that my company will NOT be using again...ever.

The rooms appear clean on the surface. However, if you do just a bit of close inspection, it's not very clean. The attached photo was taken in the elevator.

The staff are mostly people that either don't speak english or don't speak english well. This makes all interactions with them difficult at best.

Checking in took almost 30 minutes because the guy checking us in couldn't understand what I was telling him and vusa versa. My reservation was short by one night.

This is NOT a secure location. The lock on one of the rear entrances has been totally removed.

My travel partner had the hotel staff enter his room (while he was inside) without announcing their presence.

The free breakfast that so many people enjoyed 10 years ago is almost non-existant now. One gentleman wanted a little sugar for his coffee. There was no sugar.

Unfortunately, this hotel has gone downhill similar to so many of the hotels in this state that have been taken over by people of other cultures. This one is now owned and operated by folks from India.

My advice is to give ita WIDE berth and tryany of the other establishments in Pinedale. There are several other choices.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bill O
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I've been told many lies in my life, but no lie was bigger than the advertisement compared to the reality of this hotel. Check in was supposed to be at 3pm; we get there at 2:45pm and go to the desk to see if we can check in early. The lady took a couple minutes to even acknowledge our family of 4 was standing at the desk in the lobby. When we were finally helped, she was very short, clipped, and acted like we were just in her way. The lobby was not busy, and we were the only ones there. She stated that if the room was cleaned then she would give us our room keys. All rooms should be cleaned already if its 15 minutes away from check-in...right?? Upon entry into our room the door is already opened and unlocked and the room was in shambles from the previous guests. My family then returned downstairs to the lobby where we continued to sit for another 10 minutes before we were granted with another room key for a different room. This one was not in shambles, but just continued to get worse the more you looked around. The advertisement for this room was supposed to have the whole 9 yards. In suite safe, bathrobes, coffee maker, desk, a free newspaper, a sitting room and many other great sounding amenities. The room smelled not only musty, but also stunk. Dust was all over the counter, coffee pot, and headboards. There was hair found in the bedding. Stains covered the one cushioned chair in the room. Upon opening the drawers under the TV, cans of tuna were found, along with stale tortillas, and crumbs blanketing the bottom of the drawer. All this was found in the initial 5 minutes in the "suite". Who knows what else was not found! Packed bags up, asked for a refund, and went across the street to the Hampton Hotels (GREAT BY THE WAY!!!) Will never waste the $426 dollars at this hotel when I could sleep in an ally for free! - Pinedale, WY

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great two night stay here. Staff were super accommodating and made my time here enjoyable. Yes, crews going in and out but I did not notice it, I carry ear plugs ! The hot tub is really nice too ! It’s a ways out of town but it is a quick drive in or a nice walk. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a worker's hotel, with day & night shifts constantly coming & going. Shift changes approx. 3am, with workers talking in hallway, in parking lot & opening / closing doors throughout the night.

This is a VERY cheaply built hotel. You can hear EVERY NOISE. Room doors slam shut, & can be heard from both sides & both levels.

It is very difficult to rest here. However, rooms are clean. Staff is friendly. Building & clientele ruin this stay.

Room Tip: I've stayed in 3 rooms on 2 levels. THERE IS NO QUIET ROOM
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We traveled back & forth to Jackson from Pinedale and many nights we were very late getting in, so it was a nice place to rest, but sometimes wish we had stayed closer to Jackson! It was actually August 2016 when we stayed here, but that was not available to choose on the dates below.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family