Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$59
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$65
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$59
Hotels.comUS$65
All reviews fremont lake adirondack chairs gas fireplace beautiful view of the lake studio cabin covered porch paddle boards boat ride on the lake blue lake staff was extremely helpful recommend this resort hear every word newer cabins restaurant wasn t open thursday through sunday frozen lake great dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020

I thought it looked nice from the website but I was blown away by the location. The view into the WindRiver is stunning, the cabins are super cozy, clean and comfy. You can step right out to the water, sit amid a grove of aspens, have a fire in a personal fire pit. Only potential downside is that neighbors in nearby cabins can be loud, there are kids and dogs...so its a crapshoot if you get the peace. But the setting is extraordinary and seems like an extraordinary value relative to the price.

2  Thank tahoeskiier
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Great place! Very clean and accommodating! Canoes, kayaks and knee boards are available for the guests to sign out and use! That really made the place for me! I caught the only trout on our trip at this resort right off the boat dock! Maybe trim some of the trees that block the wonderful view of the lake from the cabins? Wish we could have eaten at the restaurant if we did not come there on a Monday.

Reviewed 6 August 2020

We had a wonderful trip and really enjoyed the cabins. They are very clean and spacious and each one has it's own fire pit and picnic area. We used the paddle boards and kayaks provided by the lodge. The restaurant was good and has beautiful views. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 21 July 2020

I do not like to vacation at the same place twice, but I would not hesitate to return here for a vacation! The cabins are as close as you can get to the water! My only regret is that we did not have more time to stay here. My husband and I were in town for a wedding, but talked about returning with friends/family. There is something for everyone to enjoy (kayaks included in cabin price, bikes - also included, a beach, boats to rent, etc.).

Room tip: great rooms, incredible water access
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020

The cabins are 25 steps from beautiful Fremont lake. Theres a nice fire pit and chairs right down at the shoreline. The cabins are clean and spacious and it is so quiet there!!! The awesome Wind River mtn range is nearby and Pinedale has some nice bars and restaurants. We will be returning for sure!!!

Date of stay: July 2020