Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$189
PricelineUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$189
TravelocityUS$189
Agoda.comUS$189
All reviews fire pit fremont lake adirondack chairs gorgeous views covered porch back porch boat ride on the lake blue lake gas grill newer cabins standard cabin super cozy great dinner trout two nights white pine off the beaten path
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

I enjoyed my stay at the lodge. The staff was extremely helpful and quick to help with anything that came up. The lodge is very quiet and easy place to just disconnect and relax. Plus it is very clean, I enjoyed my time there.

The sheets were a little itchy and the beds uncomfortable (maybe that’s just me) and some of the appliances could be loud at night, easy fix is to turn them off. Other than that though I would highly recommend staying here and I can’t wait to come back!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent, easy, comfortable, cozy. We had our 2 dogs along and they enjoyed it as much as we did. Beautiful view of the mountains across the frozen lake. Price was very reasonable. Osprey nest above the parking area was fun to watch. Only recommendation is for a better showerhead. We'll be back in the summer!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2021

These cabins feel more like a luxury hotel! Such a great experience! Nice and clean, and very well situated right next to the lake with gorgeous views off of the covered porch! The spacious cabin was exactly what we needed for a couples get away! You can put your friends or kids next door if you want! We were in heaven, even in the winter while the lake was frozen over, it was amazing! I can't wait to come back during the summer to see all the green and blue lake! The staff was friendly and accommodating! The experience was well worth it and I recommend you book it right away! Get some relaxation in at a quiet, serene lakeside lodge!

Room tip: Lakeside Views
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed in the cabin suite for the weekend. It was absolutely beautiful! The owners brought a beautiful bouquet from Jak’s Salon and had it waiting on the kitchen bar upon check in. The view off the porch as it snowed all weekend long was quite breath taking. Dinner at the lodge was phenomenal. We had the Brown butter sage gnocchi and it was out of this world. Thank you Audrey and the lakeside staff for such an amazing experience!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2021

Sometimes you just need a quick get away to relax and renew. This is my go to place. The cabins are spacious and have breathtaking views of Fremont Lake. Amazingly comfortable beds for restful sleep. Cell phone service spotty - but actually quite nice if the goal is to get away. I do wish the cabins had an easy chair. If it did, I might never leave.

Date of stay: February 2021