See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Room was not clean. Dog hair on the floor, dirty carpet. Bedspreads old and pillows were flimsy. Skimpy towels. Housekeeping did not replace the dirty towels we had left on the floor, did not vacuum or clean around the sink. Phone did not work.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sally364
Thelodgeatpinedale, Webmaster at The Lodge at Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Lodge of Pinedale and comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The room was dirty with something spilled on the nightstand, old, flimsy sheets, thin towels that were very small, and sparse amenities in the bathroom. When we went into the room, it had a such a strong smell of clorox that my eyes watered and when I mentioned this to the person at the front desk I was told to leave the window open.In the evening the hallways smelled of the food that the staff was cooking for themselves and it was not a pleasant odor. The swimming pool was closed for "repairs". The breakfast looked so bad that we left without eating. This was the worst place we have ever stayed!

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thelodgeatpinedale, Webmaster at The Lodge at Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your needs and did not live up to your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and in providing a great place to stay for so many guests, and I deeply regret that we let you down. Perhaps you will give us another try in the future so we can do a better job of satisfying you. We’re always working to get better.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stopped to check this hotel out for our next trip. They said they were the cheapest in town. I asked about a pool and hot tub but he denied having either one. You could see the no life guard sign on the door the hotel next door was cheaper and had a pool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments despite not staying with us. We focus on providing great experiences for our guests, and I regret that we didn’t have the chance to serve you. We’re always changing and improving, however, and we look forward to the opportunity to impress you. It will be an honor to serve you at that time.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed only one night and we regretted it. We made the long drive at night from Yellowstone and we got the last room, it was BAD BAD BAD. A couple of hours after going to bed,(Very uncomfortable )I woke up to my friend asking for the keys to the car..mosquitos had bitten her numerous times!!!!She went to talk to the front desk clerk and he said they did have a big problem with mosquitos. When we first got to our room, the window was open, but the screen was bent and had holes, hence the mosquitos got in..There were no other rooms to move to. She came back to the room..As we were checking out, the manager said that they open the windows to cool off the rooms. They never offered any compensation and never really apologized for the problem. There is so much more negative things I could say, but I don't have time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I sincerely apologize that some maintenance and other issues detracted from your stay so much. We’re involved in a continuous improvement process and will use your comments as we change and improve. We’re doing whatever is possible to make sure future guests get the best possible experience, and I regret that we let you down.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The name made it sound rustic, the only thing rustic was the towels. They felt like bath mats. The sheets were dirty and seemed I'll fitting but they just weren't put on well. Wish the breakfast had some low carb choices, but it was pretty good. A bit overpriced for what it is. But the bed was comfortable

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Thelodgeatpinedale, Webmaster at The Lodge at Pinedale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. I’m glad we could take care of things for you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.