Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$134
Orbitz.comUS$134
CheapTicketsUS$134
All reviews master bedroom noble suite private bath first floor every morning wind river range ann
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Our family is traveling for the first time since February and needed a place to stay en route. After scouring reviews to find a safe night’s stay, we decided on the Chambers House B&B based on reviews and the Chambers House COVID protocols we found on the website. Ann communicated well via text and met us wearing a mask (and asked very nicely that we wear ours)and maintaining distance. She explained that she gives a 24-hour window between bookings and gives a thorough cleaning, and the Noble Suite was spotless. Our reluctant stay turned into a very positive experience and we felt very comfortable and safe. We look forward to returning post-COVID to spend some additional time in Pinedale and the Wind River Range. Ann was a wonderful host!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2020

We were not sure what to expect, but our wonderful stay started from the moment we arrived. The services was nothing short of excellent from start to finish. The building is a beautiful historic building that is beautifully furnished. We found it a very comfortable stay and the breakfast was delicious. Every trip you find a few hidden gems and this is one for us, this is our place to stay when we are back in Pinedale. The wifi was strong and reliable and parking no hassles.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Axell33
Reviewed 16 April 2020

A friend and I were on our way from Colorado to Montana, and we made a reservation at this log cabin style bed and breakfast. We wanted two beds, and the only room they had was two twin beds with a bathroom across the hall, shared with one other room. We were lucky that the other room was not occupied that night, so it worked out great. Our room was well appointed and comfortable, as well as super clean. Our host Dede was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the breakfast offerings immensely, as well as the company of other guests at the table. Please note: I reviewed this stay previously and accidentally gave it a 1 star rating instead of 5 stars.

Room tip: Make sure you know what size bed is in your room if that's important to you.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank mzdetail
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Sadly we only stayed one night here as we were traveling through Pinedale, but what a wonderful place to stay! Right in town, but in a quiet area, warm and hospitable host, yummy breakfast, comfortable accommodations. In the evening we sat in the backyard watching the sunset having a glass of wine. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank glenn80526
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We (I am referring to myself and 3 year old Corgi, Snickers), really enjoyed our stay overnight. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast of stuffed french toast and sausage was excellent and one of the better meals I had on quite a long trip. Snickers really enjoyed the fenced in backyard and must have rolled a hundred times in the grass. Dede was an exceptionally good hostess--I have stayed at many such places, and she is one of the better I have seen. I appreciated how she created a bit of community there with the other guests. I also appreciated her help in telling me about local hikes. If I were ever in the area again, I would certainly stay there and would recommend highly.

Date of stay: August 2019