“Very pleasant dinner.”

White Mountain Mining Company
Ranked #29 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Like everyone noted, the place is candle lit and the lighting is low. We dropped in and the reception was friendly and we were seated quickly. They brought us bread and vegetables to snack on while reviewing the menu. The menu was focused on Steak and Seafood so they could concentrate on quality over variety. The soup was hot, the steak and pasta dinners were very good, the waitress was wonderful, and the service was excellent. The price was higher than other places but it was not out of line for a nice quiet pleasant dinner with the wife. We will return again and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went there for supper. The place is really dark. I had to use my cellphone flashlight to read the menu. Waitress was very pleasant and helpful. This place has a limited menu and is really expensive!!! I had prime rid and it was okay at best. My wife enjoyed her meal. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This is also a bar, though they have recently banned smoking inside you can still smell the smoke. The food was very good, but I would not suggest it if you are in a hurry. There was only on waitress along with the hostess for the entire place. We actually enjoyed not being rushed and having time to visit. The noise level was very low despite a large birthday party going on while we were there.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I've eaten here many times over the years and have seemly forgot to review.
The restaurant is through a sometimes smokey bar, but the restaurant is very large so getting a non smokey table is easy. Very western decor.
Dinner starts with a relish tray and thick bread sticks, thumb sized. My order is almost always the same, the blackened catfish, choice of spuds and an adequate salad. Friends usually have steak and always enjoy their meal. Service is good and food comes fairly quick. No real problems except the small, but at least decent, wine list might be larger. Pricing is fine. What can I say, I/ve eaten here for years.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We had been traveling all day beginning a 30 day vacation. We wanted something quiet and nice. We read good reviews about this place. We drove up to it and thought, oh no shall we pass? Decided to stay and so glad we did. The dining room was quaint, food excellent, wait staff exceptional. Be sure to try it.