All reviews room was clean mexican restaurant order omelettes omelette bar hot and cold food biscuits and gravy electronic devices would stay here again new carpet attached restaurant great breakfast indoor pool king bed road trip waffles breakfast options huge room
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has been freshly painted on the interior and is a bright stark white. The renovations should continue to include new carpeting in the hallways. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was large and held the stuff of two friends traveling together. We chose this hotel as it was a good price in the right location. It was safe and secure and I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is a nice hotel - except we were woken up at 8:30 am after a long travel day by housekeeping who wanted to clean our room. 2 1/2 hours before check out. When we called the front desk they said "well did you have your do not disturb sign out" My husband said I shouldn't have to because housekeeping shouldn't be knocking on my door at 8:30 in the morning. Front desk could have cared less and when we went down for breakfast she seemed more interested on texting on her phone than anything else. Nice breakfast but the set up creates a massive people jam. We also noticed the breakfast attendant had an earpiece hooked up to a cell phone and was constantly talking on it. Nice hotel but the staff should pay more attention to their customers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The bed was so good that I spent most of my stay sleeping.

Plenty of space to park a trailer. Dedicated paved trailer parking along the West edge of the property.

Walking distance to Applebee's and Sapporo Japanese Steakhouse.

Good free breakfast

Room Tip: South side of the hotel is away from the traffic noise of Interstate 80
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location right off an exit on I80. The room was comfortable and clean, but wifi reception in the room was poor and would not stay connected. We were surprised by the high pet fee of $25, other Choice Hotels that we have stayed at charged $10 a night. Will find a different play to stay next time in Rock Springs.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice overnight stay. Clean, bed was supper comfortable. Breakfast was actually one of the better I've had at a hotel stay. Omelettes we're tasty. Front desk staff were nice. Real cups and mugs in the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family