“Very friendly and accommodating staff. Fabulous ribs in the restaurant.”

Trails End Motel Sheridan
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 31 August 2015

The staff all went above and beyond. The food in the restaurant was served quickly and was hot and very delicious. The bed was just as comfortable, if not more so, as our own at home. The railroad does run directly behind the property but we never heard a sound. This motel may be older but it's very well maintained and squeaky clean. In a nutshell, there is no way you can go wrong here with the price, food and overall experience.

Room Tip: Request the 2nd floor for the most private and quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Scary when the clerks first comment is about the neighborhood and people who stop by every night Then your room is facing the railroad track very close to the room, you can't park where you can see your car, and there are no lights for security. The room was shabby, not very clean, beds weren't very comfortable and the trains woke us up several times during the night. Unless there were no vacancies that row of rooms should NEVER be used. Pictures on line are not representative of the property. Creepy blow up dolls in the closed pool, very strange. We got there too late and we're too tired to move on.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Arrived late after visiting Little Bighorn Battlefield and this place was easy to find. They were sold out. Thank God we had a reservation and i called for late check in. Easy check in. Room was upstairs. They could use an elevator. room was clean and so were linens and towels. Nice little balcony. restaurant had new hours and is only open for dinner now. Ok with us.

Room Tip: Reserve ahead of time int he summer. Get a ground floor if you have any issues with stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Stayed for three nights for a Harley Davidson rally. The rooms are clean , The bed was good and the linens/towels newer as well. The a/c is newer and works well. The staff were quite accommodating and pleasant. The wi fi was excellent also. Remember it is not a new property and may not suit all. I did not use the pool so cant say anything about it. They hold concerts here in summer so if you r not going to the concert it may be too noisy for you. I would stay again. Good value for summer tourist season.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Unckebuck
Reviewed 14 July 2015

We left the Koa and booked this one in a pinch, so I was happy to have it. It was clean and cool, although not fancy a bit. We had a handicapped shower which someone had mounted a curtain on that was too short, so we had a mess. We reported it to the friendly male clerk the next day. He was great. He was there last thing at night and first thing in the morning, so they are lucky to have him.

The woman night clerk, not so much. We had a dog, which we told the male clerk, but I noticed the slip we signed said we would be charged for not declaring our dog, so after we got to our room I called back to the desk to make sure they knew about it.

The lady was rude and proceeded to tell me that I shouldn't be where I was with a dog. I explained that we did tell the desk, but she was pretty upset and then proceeded to tell me that the night clerk should not have put me there and I should be charged a fee. The cleaning staff would be upset.... On and on. I told her that I didn't have to call at all, as we were put there, we did tell the clerk, and if she wanted to move us we would move. She didn't. She just wanted to scold someone.

Other than one sour old apple, it was a great place to stay in a pinch, and if we go through again, I'd stay just for the price.

One more thing. Expedia quoted us 20.00 higher than the front desk, so definitely call the hotel to book.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family