The staff all went above and beyond. The food in the restaurant was served quickly and was hot and very delicious. The bed was just as comfortable, if not more so, as our own at home. The railroad does run directly behind the property but we never heard a sound. This motel may be older but it's very well maintained and squeaky clean. In a nutshell, there is no way you can go wrong here with the price, food and overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Trails End Motel located in downtown Sheridan combines the best of the old and new to create a comfortable and affordable stay. Newly remodeled in 2008, the Trails End Motel is easily accessed from I-90 at exit 20. Guests of the pet friendly Trails End Motel can enjoy our continental hot breakfast Tuesday thru Friday from 6:30am to 9:00am. Be sure to visit the Firewater Smokehouse! It is open Monday thru Saturday from 4pm to 9pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Trails End Motel Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Motel Sheridan Hotel Sheridan
- Trails End Hotel Sheridan