I have stayed in some iffy places and The Trails End tops that list. Room had a funky odor, huge stains in the carpet, there was a coffee maker but no coffee or condiments for your coffee. To get hot water in the sink you had to turn the cold water in the shower on full blast (yes, the hot & cold were reversed) and let it run for a few minutes. We had 2 chairs but no table to put anything on. The bathroom door was so tight you had to slam it to get it to close & kick it at the bottom to get out. The only good thing was the bed was very large and comfortable. Maintenance and housekeeping staff was very nice. The room they gave us looked nothing like what was posted, very deceiving. They advertised the indoor pool but it was not in use and had big cracks in it. They need to remove that from the amenities until it is operational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Trails End Motel located in downtown Sheridan combines the best of the old and new to create a comfortable and affordable stay. Newly remodeled in 2008, the Trails End Motel is easily accessed from I-90 at exit 20. Guests of the pet friendly Trails End Motel can enjoy our continental hot breakfast Tuesday thru Friday from 6:30am to 9:00am. Be sure to visit the Firewater Smokehouse! It is open Monday thru Saturday from 4pm to 9pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trails End Motel Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Motel Sheridan Hotel Sheridan
- Trails End Hotel Sheridan