US$112
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
US$112
Sheridan Inn(Sheridan)
US$189
US$144
Fairfield Inn
Holiday Lodge Motel(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewsroad constructionribsbeds were comfortableloungegravymotorcycle
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I saw the description and pictures on hotels.com and thought the hotel would be charming. I was looking forward to a swim in the " biggest pool in the area". After I checked in I walked to the building wth the enclosed pool and there was no water in the pool and it was full of stacks of plastic chairs. The woman at the desk offered to help me find another hotel but after a 600 mile drive I was too tired to move. The staff was very nice but the place was a dump.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Starting at the front desk, the lady didn't really provide any info. Not on what the hotel offers, when and where breakfast is, checkout time, etc. At the other places we were at during this trip, we got this kind of information at check-in.
When specifically asking what's there to do in town, the answer is that there is nothing to do. Odd.

We had a room with a king-size bed. The room was big, and had a door that stuck. Almost had to use violence to get it open or closed. The bathroom looked ok, until you look closely. The silicone is coming off and the tile grout between the tiles is disappearing.
The window, offered no real looks, as it hadn't been cleaned in ... a very long time.

On the positive side, we had even a fridge and microwave in our room, as well as an iron and ironing board. All of which surprised me :-)

There are a few buildings, our room was in the last one. Right next to a railroad. The windows / walls are not very soundproof. So you hear the trains very well, for some reason they also like to honk a lot in the evening.

When you drive onto the property you see a building with the word "pool" on it. When looking through the windows, the pool was empty and in need of renovation. The paint was falling off everywhere in the pool. Looked like the area was used for storage purpose now. A shame, if you have a pool... Use it.

In short, for the 50 bucks and the comfy bed you get... I'd stay again, but it wouldn't hurt for them to check up on some things.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

This motel got a good rating on Expedia, so we booked it on our trip across US. It was dirty, the blinds were broken so we had to put the bedspread up over the window, no towel bars (all broken), coffee packets were the wrong kind for the coffee maker, the lights didn't work, and it wreaked of cigarette smoke and mold/mildew.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline C
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I wanted to share with you my terrible experience. At midnight the front desk clerk called my room, because she could not find the credit card receipt that I signed at check in from earlier that afternoon. She then asked me to search around in the middle of the night for the receipt. I am appalled by her actions, and disappointed that is how the guests are treated, that was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The pool was closed and so was the restaurant. Pictures on website are a good set up. The rooms are dirty, and smelly. Nasty place with terrible service! don't go!

Room Tip: Don't get one at all. Dirty and nasty
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank m c
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Not part of the big chain, this motel has obviously known better times but offer quite good rooms for a decent price. Avoid the room at the back as it is close to the rail road tracks and may be noisy.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple