See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Positives -
It's the cheapest place in town.
It's in Jackson Hole (not Wilson) WY
The linens looked clean.
Was able to cancel second night.

Negatives -
First room had a razor laying on the floor....and no microwave or fridge.
Second room had no microwave or fridge.
Scary and run down.
Paper thin walls.
Guys with attitudes at the front desk (told me I could leave).

I read the reviews and hoped it was that other's had too high an expectation...I was wrong.
Ryan was much nicer than the dude the next day...
They advertise microwaves and fridges, but do not have them.
I will never go back there.

Room Tip: There is none.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This is a nice clean hotel with a fun bar and restaurant attached. I enjoyed walking to Albertsons the morning after my stay. Saw views of the Tetons that took my breath away. Manager Jeremy is a doll and really worked with me on a rate.

Room Tip: walked in late alone
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank CarolineOYM
Reviewed 3 July 2011

It’s easy to pick fault with this hotel, but given the price on offer was so much lower than other budget properties in the area, and there’s so much to do in the area that not much time is spent in the room, it merits a “you get what you pay for” comment. It's convenient for the local Albertsons - but watch out for sharp edges on the TV stand.

Room Tip: Lower your expectations
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank WhiteAnt2008
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stayed here for one night and we also stayed here for one night three years ago. Three years ago we arrived in town and this was the only place that had any rooms available for less than $200. Hotels in Jackson Hole are way too expensive. We stayed again this year for just one night and paid less than we did in 2008. This hotel provides spacious rooms but very small bathrooms. It is nothing fancy, but we haven't foud it as bad as some of the other reviewers on this site. It seemed clean enough to us. The sheets are old and thread bare and need to be replaced. The parking is not adequate for the size of the hotel. It also seems to attract a rough looking group of people but overall we felt safe. The people at the desk were nice. We would consider staying here again, but I hope that the next time we visit we are able to stay in a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank neh11
Reviewed 26 November 2010

This motel is stuck in the 70's for sure. It is priced similar to most others in Jackson Hole and has a great location, being downtown. But It was just yuk and certainly not worth the overpriced room you got for dirty carpet, dark wood 70's kind of paneling. If nothing else is available, you can survive, but you won't like it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends