“Fun spot to visit”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We had heard good reviews from the crew aboard our ship. Went for fish tacos and drinks. Service was friendly- food was good. We arrived before the line started. Great outdoor and open feel. Yet covered when the rain hits.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,594)

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We enjoyed a very good lunch here with interesting drinks. The outdoor atmosphere was great and service was efficient, not to mention funny.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a group of seven and the service and food in an open-air seating was wonderful. The teriyaki flank steak, the scallops and the fresh fish of the day were tasty as well as the salads and appetizers. I go there every time I am in Hilo but this time missed the happy hour specials.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We went for drinks and appetizers in this open air restaurant. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Good selection of beers and the spring rolls are wonderful. This restaurant is always busy.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went here for a late lunch after a helicopter tour of the Kilauea eruption. I ordered the meatloaf special, my husband ordered the fish burger and my son ordered a cheeseburger. We were all well satisfied with the amount and flor of the food. My dish came with mashed potatoes and Brussel Sprouts and it was delicious. This was a definite must order again. The burgers north came with Steak fries and everything came out quickly and was piping hot. My only regret was that I didn’t order their specialty pineapple drink, but I was driving back to Kona and didn’t want to risk the alcohol. Next time I’ll definitely try that too.