“Office lunch ”

Freddy's Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 259 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered sandwiches for the office today. We all had different types. Called in the order and the person taking the order got it right. When we hit the food it was all done correctly. Great food.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Freddy's is a local diner and food was good. It appeared to be a frequent dining location for the locals. While the food was good, it was average.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Our waitress,very friendly and helpful. Helped and gave gr8 suggestions on meals. She was on the refills of coffee too THO short staffed. The meals was average as any other eatery. Not thing special. Went in for Breakfast on a Sunday which was a very busy day at other places.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast here with the family, and I'm a bit disappointed. Food came hot and fast, average taste nothing special and hot cocoa is ok. Roof was leaking when we got there. Styro plate and fork just don't cut it. I'll give it another try next time, since I'm from here anyways.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I love this place! They have the best steak breakfast in town (or in the state for that matter). Love their rib eye steak breakfast - too bad I can only eat it when I visit my family in Hilo (since I live in Honolulu). Don't know why this place isn't more crowded for breakfast - as it's my place to go to for a great breakfast at a super price!